Photo

Dead Zone: Tales Of The Survivors

fanfic DZ:TotS

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,650 posts

I've hit writer's block, need some time to actually think of more to write. (plus Warframe's been distracting me too much :L)

That feel,

but for my story I have it all planned out. just put in on word and let everyone know!!!!!!

Edited by MaxSheen, 08 January 2014 - 04:26 PM.

TimKho

TimKho
  • 68 posts

Is the character audition story line suppose to be part of the current story or different? Its been ages since the last chapter was released.

Herpderphurrdurr

Herpderphurrdurr
  • 460 posts

Is the character audition story line suppose to be part of the current story or different? Its been ages since the last chapter was released.

Character audition's primarily for a planned future part of the story. Currently, it's not even at 25% complete in my mind but I've hit a writer's block currently. Need ways to introduce the remainder of the "main 10" survivors that Sharon and Cyriel lead.

Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee
  • 1,528 posts

25% complete

*thud* *thud*

*thud* *thud*

*thud*.....

(heart attack)

Herpderphurrdurr

Herpderphurrdurr
  • 460 posts

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait. I've just started writing for this story again. Winning a writing competition for school's got me thinking about continuing to write this story. So, to tide you guys over till I get the newest chapters up, I'm posting the links to the stories that I've been writing in the meantime in the OP. Enjoy!

Bolt Crank

Bolt Crank
  • 1,354 posts
YESS!!.gif

k6ka

k6ka
  • 47 posts

We're doing something over at The Last Stand Wiki that is... more fan-fiction, I guess? Link's here - http://tlaststand.wikia.com/wiki/User blog:Z Creator/Dead Zone Message Wall (Fan made)

Ugh, the brackets broke the link. Just copy and paste the whole thing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fanfic, DZ:TotS