Photo

Anneversary Items/ Holiday Items

anneversary hat swag yolo Professor Oak Con is cool hats Items Con

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Professor Oak

Professor Oak
  • 121 posts

Hey everyone! Oak here. Now, that you've clicked on this; Thank you for reading. If you wish to:

a. TL;DR (Too long, didn't read.)

[ It's basically explaining that I believe that a legitimate Party Hat/Item should be created for next year's anniversary. Holiday Items as well! ]

b. Read the slightly more in depth idea other than TL;DR

or 

c. Press that little back button, do so now.

Now if you stayed, thank you. :)

You see, this year for anniversaries, it was mostly bland. We got a box with a few things inside, yay. I mean, it was really great to get all of that stuff, but I could easily find that stuff in-game (aside from Production Overdrive, and the keycard.) . 

So, what I propose is....

Con. If you're reading this, or Steve, one of you, heck, I don't know, One of the four producers. Read this next line. Say it aloud. Think about it while on the toilet. I don't care.

RE-USE YOUR ANNIVERSARY HAT/PARTY HAT FOR A LEGITIMATE HAT THIS YEAR.

Heck, if you could make a Hat for every special day. Make a Santa Hat for Christmas, a pumpkin head for Halloween...I dunno, bunny ears for Easter? Just let us have something that we can collect and have, and think,

"D'awwwww....das so naiec of dem c: <3 <3"

and you can now, considering you have Hats. .-.

Now, Idea Number 2 comes off a bit stronger.

Make re-skinned powerful weapons....low leveled....and skin them for special occasions.

Then send them to us. To collect.

C'mon, Con. Throw the underdog a bone! I have an alternate account I get on (at times) that is about level 8. He, and his friends, are so terribly weak. The powerful weapons could be just a Sportshot .45 toned down a bit, or maybe even just a level 15 Reskinned weapon. It doesn't matter. But yeah, I'd really love this idea if it went into works.

Or perhaps a specific gear anniversary skinned item? ("Birthday Suit" is just a piece of gear skinned as..streamers(?) )

I don't know. The possibilites are endless! Now, as I conclude this at the very late hour of 1 AM, I bid you all a good night.

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts

Why not for more anniversary stuff? I haven't yet opened the 2nd year anniversary box, it'll be there for a reminder (or might be used and not be a reminder anymore). I like the new skins idea and new clothing, and new weapons. I'm thinking of crafting a confetti cannon, just for fun but zombies could hear it and they'll attack your compound (party pooping), but after that, the party continues, +1 for the idea.

Edited by Rain08, 11 April 2013 - 06:26 AM.

Stg Jonny

Stg Jonny
  • 436 posts

Why not for more anniversary stuff? I haven't yet opened the 2nd year anniversary box, it'll be there for a reminder (or might be used and not be a reminder anymore). I like the new skins idea and new clothing, and new weapons. I'm thinking of crafting a confetti cannon, just for fun but zombies could here it and they'll attack your compound (party pooping), but after that, the party continues, +1 for the idea.

I didn't open the box yet too. gonna save it. I advise everyone to do the same.

Professor Oak

Professor Oak
  • 121 posts

I'd love to see a legitimate Sportshot 45. reskinned with specific reload animation.

Perhaps Confetti Per Reload (Full Clip reload)

Or a Shotgun Party Popper. That'd be so awesome. It'd be basically an eight shot Ambrose Shotgun (Somehow made into a level 20 gun) but reskinned with many decor from the dead zone. Every shot would be 100% Sound. 

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

+1, let the holiday collection begin! Oh and added to that, can we please keep the Z-mas trees?

True Evil

True Evil
  • 871 posts

+1, let the holiday collection begin! Oh and added to that, can we please keep the Z-mas trees?

Why not. I still have my pumpkin bombs from Halloween. *Walks into compound* OH DEAR SWEET CHURRO! THAT SMELL! No wonder no-one wants to raid me. I'm surprised the zombies are still visiting.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

Why not. I still have my pumpkin bombs from Halloween. 

So did I.........until someone took great offence to me raiding them once. 19 battles later, my pumpkin bombs are no more and I can't replace them.

My understanding of decorative items is that they stay forever unless you remove/junk them yourself

Nicol_Djaghilev

Nicol_Djaghilev
  • 569 posts

I have the scary skull stack from last Halloween, in the middle of my warehouse... It's pretty badass.

Professor Oak

Professor Oak
  • 121 posts

I have nothing from the Holidays as I took a break then. :c

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anneversary, hat, swag, yolo, Professor Oak, Con is cool, hats, Items, Con