Photo

Loot Quality Change

loot PvE

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Dj_777

Dj_777
  • 111 posts

I can confirm that, for me at least, the loot quality has indeed increased.  I've looted 5 unis in the past week, 3 of them definitively useful to me, with the only one being poor enough to consider recycling.  Compare that to 3 looted in the time between unis being introduced & a week ago...

In addition, I've been finding a lot of purples & blues, most of reasonable quality.  (There are still a number of terrible/worthless purples & blues, most of them suppressed with something else.  Those are recycler food from my perspective.)

All of this is with only a 2% Shiny & DMU.

Jack Nixon

Jack Nixon
  • 4 posts

I have a permanent shiny 4%.

9 unique and 7 rare (that's because it was reclicado for making an infamous items)

crispyrice2008

crispyrice2008
  • 32 posts

of course it increased, read the change log:

http://forum.conarti...ected-bounties/

and obviously its a good thing.

Dj_777

Dj_777
  • 111 posts

A lot of people are claiming that the quality has actually decreased despite more missions ran than ever.  I posted this as a counter-claim.

Nephy

Nephy
  • 302 posts
It's definitely a significant and noticeable change. with the 10% alliance boost I've been getting unis daily on both my accounts, running 3-4 sets of manuals per day. Really enjoying it :)

Edited by Nephy, 02 September 2014 - 11:38 PM.

Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris
  • 24 posts

yeah, def increased

Raider of doom

Raider of doom
  • 165 posts

Inflation of unis.. I am not sure if i agree with the huge boost, cause unis wont be unique if they drop every 4th mission.

Anduvriel

Anduvriel
  • 285 posts

Ehh. It only works for some. I get tons of crap blues and purples.. and rares are swallowing my chances for unis. Got 1 through the war round..:( But i see a lot less greens. Like they are gone. Only black, white and than blues&purples. Sometimes rares.. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: loot, PvE