Photo

Cosplay For Survivors

ideautilitycostume survivor clothing misc

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Jack Nixon

Jack Nixon
  • 4 posts

Hello I am new to this forum but in the game and have the lvl 50.

It gave me an idea as I think of how I could improve in the game. As Clothing is installed to the head and face, I had an idea that can be done to suit the survivor replacing determined more ... personal.

How ?, could be based or parodied from the TV or video games as Rick Grimmer, Stone Cold, Hulk Hogan, Jinx (from League of Legends), as well as festivals like Grim Reaper, Santa Claus, Soldier of World War II, etc.

Anyway, I have no way to take a picture but I hope its recommendation.

Seananners

Seananners
  • 34 posts

How about some of the costumes like in metro 2033 or last light? They would go well in this game

1-ganza_.jpg

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,647 posts

Let me know when whey do PSG, Giant Dad, and Con costumes ingame.

Jack Nixon

Jack Nixon
  • 4 posts

1-ganza_.jpg

ME GUSTA

TheRyderShotgun

TheRyderShotgun
  • 966 posts

discuss customazation options only AFTER the game comes out of beta. youre not the first to post clothing ideas but i admit you are the first to talk cosplay.

you do know CAG has to get the rights to use the costumes ingame, right? i think so anyway.

HERC Commando

HERC Commando
  • 221 posts

you do know CAG has to get the rights to use the costumes ingame, right? i think so anyway.

They don't. As long as they don't make exact copies from other forms of media, they'll be fine. But thinking about that makes me question 'Ash's Left/Right Hand' from the 'Evil Dead' franchise though...

AndyFul3rum

AndyFul3rum
  • 3 posts

MUST HAVE SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN COSTUMES!!!!  :D 0_0 

+1,000,000 

(Attack On Titan) 

Mikasa and Eren most fav's     (e.g- Survey Corps, and etc costumes from attack on titan series :D)

AndyFul3rum

AndyFul3rum
  • 3 posts

but like what you say, a shame of idiotic copyright issues.

everybody's kinda cosplaying them a bit... so they get copied alot.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ideautilitycostume, survivor, clothing, misc