Photo

Recycling - Item Count

recycle recycling count achievement acheivments complete item

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

brandoskis

brandoskis
  • 2 posts

I noticed that the recycling achievement (ex. Hippy - recycle 1000 items) counts only the groups of items being recycled, not the total number of items.

Example:

Recycle 3 wooden spoons, 1 fork, 5 blankets - counts as 3 recycled items for the achievement

Example 2:

Recycle 1 wooden spoon, 1 fork, 1 blanket - counts as 3 recycled items for the achievement

This is very annoying as i have resorted to changing the amount of each item i want to recycle down to 1, then repeating over and over again.

Thanks!

Brandoskis

Frozenstorm

Frozenstorm
  • 187 posts

Or then you just manually recycle thousands items, if you want to do that achievement fast.

Nephy

Nephy
  • 302 posts

Why the rush? You'll get the achievement soon enough, either way. Also I don't think this is really a bug.

brandoskis

brandoskis
  • 2 posts

It's definitely a bug.  If they meant distinct items...it should not count 2 spoons as two items if you recycle them separately.  If two spoons is two items (which they are), then they should add up the total number of items when using the recycler.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: recycle, recycling, count, achievement, acheivments, complete, item