Photo

Yahoo Running Bad For A Lot Of People

lag long login frozen screen crash after mision

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

justinsr316

justinsr316
  • 854 posts

Devs, I know this is the weekend for you guys already (well late Friday night) but hope you guys are able to do something about this.

The game has been very laggy on Yahoo for the last day-day and a half now.

It's taking close to 10 minutes and several refreshes just to be able to log into the game. It gets stuck on *connecting to Yahoo, *collating, *loading survivors, and *loading compound.

While at the compound, a single view (or pic) gets stuck. ie, I'm looking at the main compound structure and when I try to move the screen left or right the main picture stays the same yet I see the green lights telling me that drop offs are full moving in the background. It's almost as if the first picture is slightly transparent so that you can see the lights in the background but no picture moves. I then had a zed attack and the picture moved over to my 1 side wonder and stayed there, I couldn't move it over to open any doors. 

There is a lot of crashes after running a manual mission as well the last day. I'm used to the game getting choppy and needing a refresh after a couple manuals but it especially sucks now because of the 2nd issue causing you to take 10 mins to log back in after every mission. 

I'm not sure if the 3rd part is being experienced by anybody else but 1,2, and 4 are being experienced by a lot of people in chat causing them to not want to do any missions or raid at all because of the performance. Please do a server reboot or something to help. 

LeaderGuy

LeaderGuy
  • 68 posts

I have had this happen too, on ag/fb also.

Edited by LeaderGuy, 05 September 2014 - 12:05 PM.

spikeyspike

spikeyspike
  • 87 posts

takeing ages to sign in when in its droping comms and disconnecting lots any chance of a reboot the server ?

justinsr316

justinsr316
  • 854 posts

Also, I tried playing on Chrome instead of FF just to see if maybe it might give me a more stable connection today. Usually I play on FF as that has always been best for me personally. Chrome work's half of the time but the other half I get a message when I try to load the page. I haven't seen this message before on FF... The game screen is all white and the text is black just like this:

There is no sitebox site corresponding to 127.0.0.1 in Player.IO 

Manstan

Manstan
  • 526 posts

Good, it's not just me lol

firefox has been bugging me for a couple of days to update. I hate updating fire fox because every time I do I lose more addons; like live weather, youtube downloading, and so on. 

Edited by Manstan, 05 September 2014 - 01:22 PM.

Sev

Sev
  • 553 posts

Something screwy is going on. It looks like some stuff is failing to load.  I'm going to give the servers a reboot

Manstan

Manstan
  • 526 posts

Still stuck at loading your game, collating data.

Been watching that spinner for about 10 minutes now; on yahoo. Haven't checked AG yet.

Edit to add: AG is sticking at loading game, joined game instance. 

Edited by Manstan, 05 September 2014 - 03:12 PM.

Sev

Sev
  • 553 posts

I just rebooted it and it seemed to load fine for me this time - I suggest doing the usual cache clearing, etc.

Manstan

Manstan
  • 526 posts

"There is no sitebox site corresponding to 127.0.0.1 in Player.IO"

Closed my browser and cleared cache a second time, loads now.

Edited by Manstan, 05 September 2014 - 03:43 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lag, long login, frozen screen, crash after mision