Photo

Free Crafting?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,179 posts

Previously with the Trick or Treat boxes it was determined that you could get 90% off crafting costs

The new Premium Boxes have a similar crafting boost (20%) to the old Trick or Treat boxes.

I'm wondering if the new box bonus will stack as well.

---

Alliance boost (max 25%)

+

50% Crafting on the Cheap

+

Headless Handyman (from Trick or Treat boxes - 20%)

+

Crafting Boost (from the new Premium boxes - 20%)

=

115% off crafting.

---

While I seriously doubt you'd make fuel by crafting, The new box may reduce crafting costs to zero...

Cybertraxx

Cybertraxx
  • 272 posts

I thought about this too, my best guess is that once you either open the trick or treat boxes or the new premium boxes, they'll most likely be made into the same boost and add time to eachother, just a guess.

I should also add that there's not many treat boxes left on the armor games server (atleast nobody is swimming in them anymore that i know of) so getting all of the above wouldn't be a every crafting boost kind of thing, unless con comes out with more boxes this year.

Frozenstorm

Frozenstorm
  • 187 posts

Even if all those bonuses would stack, I think that fuel cost would still be capped to 1 fuel. So, it's never really totally free. Then again, I don't think that the crafting really is an issue with these boxes. It's more of upgrading your high end weapons and gear. Because if this combo works, then upgrading would cost that 1 fuel, while normally it costs hundreds, if not thousands of fuel and that's going to be ridiculous. 

Anyway, it would be nice to hear, what CaG had to say about this.

vyking

vyking
  • 216 posts

ends up costing 1 fuel per level,   ... video here