Photo

The Last Stand: Bra Zone

uni drop loot

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

crazyeightyfive

crazyeightyfive
  • 266 posts

Okay, not one unique Carry Vest in 6 months, then the update to the manual mission Quality Loot chances and... ta daa!

15x61s0.png

All within a few weeks.

I'm not complaining, as I literally had none (I was using purples/Swiftdraws).

Edit: the Armors I was too lazy to edit out

Edited by crazyeightyfive, 27 September 2014 - 01:30 AM.

Tino

Tino
  • 48 posts

Pics / details of said items, please.

What kind of pictures would you like to see?

This is the first page of my gear inventory. 2 of these bras are from this week. 6 from the week before.

Today I manually played lvl 39 areas with good shiney/looter boosts - and I just got another bra.

huiskw.png

I am still looking for ways to loot less bras. If anyone could give me some tips on how to avoid these it would be appreciated.

I am considering power levelling to get out of the bra level range. Would this help? So far it sounds like high level people still find lots of these.

Edited by Tino, 28 September 2014 - 10:08 AM.

Nephy

Nephy
  • 302 posts
Huh, for some reason I didn't see Con ask for pics of bras; I cannot show my (former) collection sadly as I recycled most of them, a guy on Kong was buying infamous components, 1 prem key per 2 comps, so I recycled all but the best few. Out of a total of 17 uni bras looted in the past few weeks, only a few were worth keeping (i.e. over 70%). This war I found another 2 uni bras and 2 rares.

Tino, your inventory says it all, thanks for showing it. As for levelling out of the bra zone, I'm level 48 now and I've been deliberately avoiding security and police as they fall most often in those, even at high level. My alt is 35 now and has found about half the bras I've mentioned.

Edited by Nephy, 28 September 2014 - 10:44 AM.

Tino

Tino
  • 48 posts

Huh, for some reason I didn't see Con ask for pics of bras; I cannot show my (former) collection sadly as I recycled most of them, a guy on Kong was buying infamous components, 1 prem key per 2 comps, so I recycled all but the best few. Out of a total of 17 uni bras looted in the past few weeks, only a few were worth keeping (i.e. over 70%). This war I found another 2 uni bras and 2 rares.

Tino, your inventory says it all, thanks for showing it. As for levelling out of the bra zone, I'm level 48 now and I've been deliberately avoiding security and police as they fall most often in those, even at high level. My alt is 35 now and has found about half the bras I've mentioned.

Thanks for the advice Nephy. That might be worth a shot. I don't remember where I found all these bras, but I do loot security and police often in search of weapons.

Congrats on getting premium keys for your bras btw :)

Nephy

Nephy
  • 302 posts

Just a heads up... this round, overall without the 25% boost I feel loot has returned to normal. I've found 3 uni guns, some armour and a vest (along with a couple more bras). I've only run a couple of rounds of manuals a day and have found far more blues and greens than I did running manuals all day long with 35 min returns and 25% boost. I've also found far fewer ammo mods and bras generally.

As a test I kept my main in enlisting with no boost and my alt had 10% boost for most of the round. I've found one uni so far on my alt and 6 on my main, averaging one a day - without boost and with only 10-15 manuals a day on each account.

My conclusion is that the basics of loot generation were not changed since the boost to quality chances in manuals was introduced, but that the 25% boost is currently somehow broken in its interaction with that manual boost and skews the stuff we get.

Njaelic

Njaelic
  • 185 posts

A problem with the Bras might be the lack of uni-gear past lvl 30, there are only the uni-armors. I found a lvl32 bra in a lvl49 street, very embarassing :-(

Zero Spiral

Zero Spiral
  • 81 posts

Not only bras, but also ammo mods and slugs

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: uni, drop, loot