Quadro40k

Quadro40k
  • 288 posts

What did I miss?...

Quadro40k

Quadro40k
  • 288 posts

o_O

Was there even a problem with one side wonders after deadeyes got nerfed? 

Alamat

Alamat
  • 155 posts

http://imgur.com/g8Hb9GO

Con would to such measures? One sided wonders are not impenetrable to begin with.

ky4e

ky4e
  • 137 posts

Don´t know what i should say to this...

no offense against con but i just don´t believe that it was extra designed to get rid of One-Side-Wonders cause experienced players can still spawn in-Range with weapons and win so One-Side-Wonders still are beatable without the Nade-Melee-Exploit...

But it´s totally annoying when you log-in and see in your raid-reports that stupid ppl stole your fuel again using this exploit instead of winning it fairly...

sorry but i just don´t believe that this exploit was extra designed rofl.... can say much when the day is long...

can also be true of course but i just don´t believe ^^

btw... why closed the z-bounty-thread without comment? just lol

Edited by ky4e, 25 September 2014 - 09:19 AM.

Hatchford

Hatchford
  • 920 posts

wow..... I have only two words for this....

complete bullshit....

guess I have an excuse to wreck certain players now.... maybe I will just have to make it on a daily basis now....

one sided wonders have always been beatable... this was completely unnecessary.... but spawn traps?? there are good ones out there that I don't even last 20 seconds..... so yeah... 1SW's arent cool... but death traps are.... wait.. I meant spawn traps.... yep, perfect fix here....

Edited by Hatchford, 26 September 2014 - 01:32 AM.

NightEagle

NightEagle
  • 298 posts

one sided wonders have always been beatable... this was completely unnecessary.... but spawn traps?? there are good ones out there that I don't even last 20 seconds..... so yeah... 1SW's arent cool... but death traps are.... wait.. I meant spawn traps.... yep, perfect fix here....

This

Edited by NightEagle, 26 September 2014 - 01:56 AM.

ruawizard

ruawizard
  • 426 posts

The extreme grenade buff was more than enough to stop one-side wonders.  Anyone who couldn't breach a one-side previously is just a bad raider.  Go inside the compound and nade it to death.  Spawn next to it.  Spawn in front of it.  Peek-and-pop.  Angle it off.  Tons of methods.  It's too bad people don't want to learn about raiding, but spoon-feeding them a ridiculous tactic is not the way to cure it. 

ruawizard

ruawizard
  • 426 posts

Honestly this is enough to make me quit.  The compound template is so elegant -- it works for every level in the game, across a multitude of ranges, and every defense you can imagine has its fatal flaw and can be beaten.  Why spoil such an elegant design with this garbage?

Anduvriel

Anduvriel
  • 285 posts

Con just made what we always wanted -  grenade launchers - to be exact immortal melee guys with 5 grenades in swiftdraws .. lol. I love my WF even more, but i am beginning to question Cons choice of drugs..

Can we have now Helicopters with nukes and chickens..? i promise i will start raiding when u add chickens..

Njaelic

Njaelic
  • 185 posts

And beside the immortal melees, we still have the invisible melees for the ai ...

tls_ai-ignoranzg6ub8.jpg

Frozenstorm

Frozenstorm
  • 187 posts

So, it was intentional all along?

Well, no wonder that so many don't want to raid and just uses WF. Not only it's already difficult to defend against top raiders for many players out there, but this melee exploit tactic literally makes most of defenses totally worthless. So, no matter what you do, you don't have chance to defend yourself.

Oh well, it's good know. Now I can really start using WF's as there is even less point in raiding right now.

Lunyyft

Lunyyft
  • 16 posts

Selling Pineapple grenades! PM me for prices!

ky4e

ky4e
  • 137 posts

So, it was intentional all along?

Well, no wonder that so many don't want to raid and just uses WF. Not only it's already difficult to defend against top raiders for many players out there, but this melee exploit tactic literally makes most of defenses totally worthless. So, no matter what you do, you don't have chance to defend yourself.

Oh well, it's good know. Now I can really start using WF's as there is even less point in raiding right now.

i still don´t believe it was intentional... con want to increase raid-participation and now he say it was extra designed? just can´t believe cause you are right more ppl will lose interest in raiding then lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: grenades, melee, exploit, thank you