Photo

Dmu In Kongregate

deathmobile kongregate death mobile kong DMU

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Camel_Toes

Camel_Toes
  • 2 posts

I think the DMU should be offered in the Kongregate based game since it is offered to both the Facebook and Armor Games versions. It doesn't really seem fair to those (myself included) that have invested a lot of time on the Kongregate version to later learn, not only that there is a DMU, but that they can't get it because they are playing the only version of the game that doesn't support the DMU.

I know I'd spend a lot more time playing if my mission return times weren't 2+ hours.

Edited by Camel_Toes, 01 October 2014 - 09:50 PM.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,179 posts

Start here then go here

Warning, two very long threads about this topic.

Camel_Toes

Camel_Toes
  • 2 posts

Start here then go here

Thanks for bringing these to my attention.

Hatchford

Hatchford
  • 920 posts

you know... maybe Con should ask Kong about DMU again...

ive never been a kong player, but it seems to me from what ive heard and seen that kong is dying, perhaps DMU is the shock they need....

Nephy

Nephy
  • 302 posts

you know... maybe Con should ask Kong about DMU again...

ive never been a kong player, but it seems to me from what ive heard and seen that kong is dying, perhaps DMU is the shock they need....

...or the nail in the coffin that finishes it off. Plenty of veteran players on Kong have promised to quit if DMU ever arrives. I can only speculate as to whether it'd encourage more new players to sign up, but I can definitely say some will leave if and when it ever arrives.

Hatchford

Hatchford
  • 920 posts

from the way its been sounding rather bleak over on kong. its really a shame that they have to be on a different server, cause merging it is the obvious solution. putting that aside since its impossible, It seems as they are already in their death throws. if so, maybe DMU is worth a shot if its just dying anyway...

all that being said, considering ive never played on kong so I may be totally wrong, that's just how all the talk from kong players make it sound.

ky4e

ky4e
  • 137 posts

i play on non-dmu server and on dmu-server...

it has both pros and contras...

on dmu-servers it´s always like a rush hour, on non-dmu-servers it´s more like a sunday morning...

due to there is already a long thread i don´t write here much now, but my personal thinking of the whole dmu on kong? - thing is:

no, or yes?

or better not...

or better yes?

i really don´t know, i guess this question or voting can only really be answered by ppl playing on Kong "only"

The Lost Soul

The Lost Soul
  • 36 posts

i'm not agree about DMU On Kong

Xengin

Xengin
  • 34 posts

no way in hell, go play the game elsewhere.

Anduvriel

Anduvriel
  • 285 posts

Kong is kong. Its slower, its different, the prices there are funny, the chat is usually only on public, i don't know about raiding there (i don't raid), but the game has dying raiding issue all over it, on all servers.. on kong it is just more clear cause it is smaller. 

U want to introduce dmu cause there is a global issue in whole game? I don't see dmu helping with raiding on yahoo or ag.. they have just bigger player base.

Especially now when some measures are introduced to solve the global problem. Let's just see if it helps kong too. If it does help all servers beside kong than we can talk about making kong same as other servers. Now its just "bring dmu on kong matter" hidden below the raiding issue .. so i am against it

Kev

Kev
  • 24 posts

Start here then go here

I find it really strange that Con is comparing buying the DMU to just buying fuel to speed up everything. 30 dollars worth of fuel is not going to get anywhere CLOSE to what the dmu can haul.

Edited by Kev, 06 November 2014 - 11:38 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: deathmobile, kongregate, death mobile, kong, DMU