Hey Con, Masks, Hats, And Our Inventories

Order clothing masks hats gameplay inventories

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,763 posts

Hey Con,

I was just surfing through the four pages of hats, helmets, bandanas, pumpkins, goggles, and these days masks; especially the new masks we're getting from bounties, premium boxes, etc, and everything seems to be sort of here and there, and everywhere. It's not a big deal, but any chance you might be able to organise our inventories a little, perhaps something along the lines of:

Full head wear (items that generally take two slots of headwear space)

masks (suppression, injury/suppression)

half bonus masks

misc facial coverings (goggles, medic masks, bandanas, bandit masks, balaclavas, etc)

Helmets

bandanas

misc hats and headwear

I think that order would be most useful broadly to us lot, whether we're decking out our guys for compound defence, raiding, or scavenging. 

Be cool if anything can be done! :)

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

Surely clohing is clothing and more separation is not needed. If we were to start by separating clothing, where would it end? 

If we were to carry this to the extreme, we would need weapons/gear/junk/components etc to be sorted by type, whether that be by primary type (Pistol, LMG, Long Rifle) or by resource (wood, metal, cloth)/

Personally, it just seems like a lot of sub-sections for little benefit.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,763 posts

Surely clohing is clothing and more separation is not needed. If we were to start by separating clothing, where would it end? 

If we were to carry this to the extreme, we would need weapons/gear/junk/components etc to be sorted by type, whether that be by primary type (Pistol, LMG, Long Rifle) or by resource (wood, metal, cloth)/

Personally, it just seems like a lot of sub-sections for little benefit.

I wasn't on about separation mate, just a bit of order in where they stack next to one another in the same section. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Order, clothing, masks, hats, gameplay, inventories