Photo

All On My Lonesome

offline gameplay idea protect difficulty

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

ordelog

ordelog
  • 2 posts

I was thinking that it would be nice if we could choose to play the game without having to worry about other players. No raids, no alliances. Maybe higher difficulty setting to even it out? Maybe this game isn't meant for that, but I would prefer that. Also, it would be nice if you could have a setting where if you weren't going to be playing for a while or if you just played less often your survivors wouldn't automatically die from starvation after just a few days.

amalgamech

amalgamech
  • 31 posts

1.  There is a book called "White Flag", after equipping that book, you cannot raid anyone, and nobody can raid you. It disables PvP. You can buy that book from the store using fuel or from trading. And you don't have to join any alliance at all, it is totally up to you, joining an alliances just has some added benefits. 

2. There is another book called "Vacation from the dead zone" which you can also buy from the store or through trading. You food and water tasks won't get depleted for 14 days and this book also disables PvP raiding. But even if your food and water tasks reduce to zero, your survivors won't ever die, only your morale will go down.   

ordelog

ordelog
  • 2 posts

Oh. Okay, thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: offline, gameplay, idea, protect, difficulty