upgrading savings treacherous 1.6million fuel

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

vyking

vyking
  • 216 posts

POPULAR

http://youtu.be/xJ8o..._EATQouL8X3F_Fw

my first time using bandicam, or video editor, or youtube, so kinda rough.

but this is me achieving 100% off crafting boost, and milking it for all its worth

total savings in excess of 1,600,000 in fuel

premium boxes really made this all possible, cheers

Edited by vyking, 14 October 2014 - 10:01 PM.

HORST

HORST
  • 5 posts

Nice vid vyk !
I have to say you are the true con artist here, because you conned Con out of that enormous amount of fuel ;) well played !

jermiah

jermiah
  • 91 posts

So it is possible, thanks for confirming this, there has been so much speculation on whether this was even possible.

Frozenstorm

Frozenstorm
  • 187 posts

So it is possible, thanks for confirming this, there has been so much speculation on whether this was even possible.

I would say that it was possible. As I can't see Con allowing this to stay, when he sees this. Way too powerful. 

vyking

vyking
  • 216 posts

Con has been part of the upgrading discussion before, and was fully aware of 90%off crafting bonus when he proceeded to introduce "premium supply boxes" with their stack-able boosts.

i highly doubt this will come as a surprise to him, perhaps the magnitude of this upgrading will, but this is only possible because so very many people were willing to trust me with their precious unique items

technically, i had 110% off, and should have been refunded fuel for each upgrade :-)

Frozenstorm

Frozenstorm
  • 187 posts

eh not really TToTT boxes are now rare and expensive + premium keycards cost actual money and aren't even dropping at the moment.

Well, it's soon time for another Halloween event, which means more of those boxes. So, they might not be so rare anymore. Granted, they might be a lot different and even completely without any sort of boost bonuses, thank to premium boxes. But I'll give you Premium keys cost real money.

Con has been part of the upgrading discussion before, and was fully aware of 90%off crafting bonus when he proceeded to introduce "premium supply boxes" with their stack-able boosts.

i highly doubt this will come as a surprise to him, perhaps the magnitude of this upgrading will, but this is only possible because so very many people were willing to trust me with their precious unique items

technically, i had 110% off, and should have been refunded fuel for each upgrade :-)

Wow, that's a little hard to believe that Con could have made this on purpose. Then again, it's quite possible that they didn't expect people to still have TToTT boxes left, at least not so many that those could have become an issue for them.

But considering the current Prem boxes and their boost and the incoming Halloween event, I would say that the new Halloween boxes wont have any boosts, definitely not craft/upgrade. At least this way, this kind of upgrading won't be possible anymore.

T_J

T_J
  • 481 posts

Its really unfortunate that it took so many ToTTs to find the Headless Handyman. That was terrible luck. Side note, need a couple fresh 107s upgraded... 

DJfriede

DJfriede
  • 888 posts

Teeheeheehee   :)

Revenant

Revenant
  • 437 posts

this ruins game balance you know ... ok course, the dev team get some more dollars because who wouldn't want "free" crafting ? Specially after knowing how broken the regular crafting system is (absurd fuel prices at quality levels and incredibly poor bonuses). But providing a quick fix in that manner may backfire in the long run. leading to more PvP unbalance and lack of PvE challenge. A proper review in the crafting system would be much more effective.

Edited by Revenant, 19 October 2014 - 01:17 AM.

crazyeightyfive

crazyeightyfive
  • 266 posts

I saw this being discussed in the chat when Con came on. Vyking asked Con if he had seen this video, and he said that he had.

Con to Vyk - "You're a maniac :p"

Obviously he is aware of the situation, and the there was no impression that he found it problematic.

Cheers to Vyking for the video - that's some epic crafting you did there! :)

vyking

vyking
  • 216 posts

doing upgrades again this wednesday, november 12th. 1 key per level,any item, see me in game before then to get your order in.

ill be in trade0  game name Vyking