Photo

E Kills Survivors.

Locked Wipe Dead survivors

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

zommies

zommies
  • 1 posts

Hello Con artist Games I am a very enjoyed player delighting in the revels your game has to offer on the facebook client. However recently I found a VERY fatal bug that resulted in the downing of 2 of my survivors. Now I was exp farming in a security building in Riverside waters with 2 scouts a scavenger and a medic. My scouts in the green zone were sniping and my medic and scavenger were a little ways out of the green zone clearing waves. The clock had run down to 1 min and I was trying to shift my cursor to my scavenger and medic using 2 and 3. well being as my cursor was currently on my scout i accidentally hit the E key locking her in a weird state. my pointer was functioning and I could move her around however if i clicked on a portrait or hit 1 2 3 4 it remained focussed on her. and there was a little cog under my cursor I commonly see during raids as action but being as no actions were present to click I was stuck on a char that I could not lock out of. The clock ran down to 0 and 2 of my survivors were downed due to this glitch I didn't even know that there was a E hotkey. If you guys feel bad enough some fuel or medical supplies to help my downed mercs would be appreciated but moreover I hope to inform you of this bug that for me killed only 2 survivors but to others cold be detrimentally party wiping. Sincerely Zommies.

Ayzheng

Ayzheng
  • 36 posts

Press spacebar and it will unlock

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Locked, Wipe, Dead, survivors