Beacon Task Bugged Out On Me

Beacon Task EXP Mission Bug Error Help Technicial Support Reward Fuel

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

ItzMeRon

ItzMeRon
  • 14 posts

Hello,

First I want to say I am loving this game the more I play and thank you for your time and debication to it's exsistance.

Second, I need to report that the building the beacon task was 3 or 4 hours to be completed and I was going to beat the clock and collect the reward.....And then all of the sudden with 3 or 4 hours left before the clock ran out on building the beacon to collect the reward, it told me that I fail the task and I could not collect the reward. In addition, I think it should be noted that I spent about 75 to 100 fuel last night to collect 3 or 4 items needed in order to build the beacon in time to collect the reward.

Is there anyway to correct what just happened to me and collect the reward or atleast reemburse me for the fuel I spent trying to build and complete this beacon task in time?

Thank you for your time and Godspeed.

Chronic

Chronic
  • 15 posts

Yea mine didnt count when i started the build a full day before, i built it with 2 days left which it only took 1 day leaving it ready by the last day and still didnt count it, if i had to be on when it was finished to be counted shoulda said that over night job wouldnt count especially with ample time left

forgot to add User Id: armorChronic69

Edited by Chronic, 09 May 2013 - 04:03 AM.

sweatedkiller12

sweatedkiller12
  • 26 posts

yea me to i spent like 100 gas on trading! i had 6 hours till it was complete.  the timer for the mission was eight! and out of no where it said i failed it i was like wtf!

sweatedkiller12

sweatedkiller12
  • 26 posts

so i thought it was a bug. so i wasted 148 gas to finish it but that did'nt work either :(

Dunkelzahn

Dunkelzahn
  • 2 posts

This has also happened to me. I began contruction of the Beacon yesterday with the clock showing 1 day +8 hours. When I logged in today it showed the Task has failed and it didnt register my contribution.

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

Please post in this thread guys.

http://forum.conarti...eacon-task-bug/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Beacon, Task, EXP, Mission, Bug, Error, Help, Technicial Support, Reward, Fuel