Photo

Infected Bounty Zombie Spawn Rates

Infected Bounty Zombie Spawn Rates

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Realjam

Realjam
  • 7 posts

Hi. It is my first post here. What i mean is i really wanted to share this with you. 

I m playing this game about 1.5 month. And i liked it. 

But after level 20 things did change i think, i am hardly doing infected bounty missions. Sometimes cant. 

I m playing last stand dead zone on "Kongregate", no Deathmobile upgrade. Now im gonna show you a screenshot. 

I sent 10 survivors to 5 different missions to a single area. 

http://postimg.org/image/m3txah2eb/

This screenshot shows what i mean. 2 hours return time, still no military zombies, even i have %46 rare spawn chance book. 

Am i doing something wrong? 5 different missions, i waited till the end, still no military zombies. 

And it happened me again, 2 days ago, i couldnt find police zombies. That missions dont make sense if you put those that we cant finish.

Edited by Realjam, 01 November 2014 - 02:08 AM.

Recon_guy

Recon_guy
  • 386 posts
Con has said something about the Martial Law doing the opposite of what you want. So in the future, you may want to keep that book unequip

Realjam

Realjam
  • 7 posts

Thanks, ill try with unequipping it.

Realjam

Realjam
  • 7 posts

Unequipped, yet still couldnt do this bounty. Did like 20 missions to kill 20 military. And other mission was killing 50 military...

Jonhson

Jonhson
  • 7 posts

The Problem here is the book. It will reduced every rare zombies. So that why you can't find any Military zombies. Also, when you unequip the book. You  will have to wait to the next Bounties, so that will make it go normally.

Edited by Jonhson, 04 December 2014 - 11:19 PM.

Northdude

Northdude
  • 31 posts

I am trying to hit Newtown west with a level 46 leader. No dogs, not a single one, even when i have killed 300 zeds..

skydec

skydec
  • 6 posts

I'm lvl50, and I usually get 5 or 10 of the more rare infected types ( mili, herc, sci, police, riot) for inf bounties. Having to kill 50 of them on low lvls is impossible. I think that many wouldn't spawn if you cleared all of the buildings in the area, maybe you could find 20 at current spawn rates which is usually 0-2 per mission ( on higher lvls, probably lower on low lvls). 

Had the same problems with dogs in high lvl areas, they aren't spawning. Once I found 2 in 16 missions. If you are high lvl and bounty needs dogs, you can ignore the whole thing, there is no way to do it unless you got dmu AND lots of luck.

Northdude

Northdude
  • 31 posts

Does anybody know where you can get dogs at level 45 and above?

Northdude

Northdude
  • 31 posts

I am an kong player, so no 5 minute games for me. I did 7 manned missions in ONE level 45 area.. thats with arguments from the misses. I have completed every part of thebounty except 0-5 dogs. i finally after 7 missions got 2.. so its not impossible but its hardly likely. I spend fuel on getting missions in, with the last one i thought screw it. i did equal level missions, i did the +3 level missions, its not really a matter where you hit, dogs are just not there.

personally i think 3 missions in one area should be the max, esp if you seek the 150 zed missions. Anything else makes it less then 1% and its way too time consuming. I had hoped to have to show something for my troubles. instead i have had to take chances, got hurt in more ways then one. not a fun time.

If i had any understanding on what i was doing wrong, then at least i could blame myself.

there are no published rates of appearance for zed types, there is no way see if something is possible, likely or just impropable. maybe someone else will get less shafted on RNG, but it just should not be possible. it should just not be possible to run 12+ missions when beling level high and then still get nothing but hurt.

I have to say con, i was mightly pleased with this game. thanks for a good time, but i have to think on when it stays fun and when it becomes annoying work.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Infected, Bounty, Zombie, Spawn, Rates