Photo

Disconnected From Server...constantly

disconnected error server no loot

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

bnasty3520

bnasty3520
  • 7 posts

I have missed out on yet another mission full of loot due to the game disconnecting from the server. I'm playing through Facebook and my user ID is User Id: fb1488992915. 

I can't get anything built in this game if I can't get supplies because of it disconnecting on the way back to base!

This has happened about 12 times now!!

I'm missing out on some very good loot and bonus exp!

Tribal

Tribal
  • 7 posts

Yeah, I have been having the same problem, I complained about it got no reply. As soon as my fuel is gone so am I. Tech support is the worst I have ever seem for a game that could be awl sum. The game double dips burn fuel like someone is robbing you. I have however found that if you were to restart the game before going on a mission it crashes less. But the losing of resources that one plays for is criminal.

Lee R C

Lee R C
  • 190 posts

I have missed out on yet another mission full of loot due to the game disconnecting from the server. I'm playing through Facebook and my user ID is User Id: fb1488992915. 

I can't get anything built in this game if I can't get supplies because of it disconnecting on the way back to base!

This has happened about 12 times now!!

I'm missing out on some very good loot and bonus exp!

so many topic's on this. read a few solutions from other people. other troubleshooting topics. It's mostly from the users end.

bnasty3520

bnasty3520
  • 7 posts

From the user's end? How can it be the user's fault if all you are doing is running a routine mission with 3 members and right in the middle, the game disconnects? I need a helpful response from someone who works for Con Artist Games tech support, not unhelpful dribble from another player who just so happens to not be having issues similar. If there are other solutions that have been listed, where are they? How about shooting me a link or something like that? Until then, I'll just put up with a low-grade playing game.

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

Need some more info from you.

1. What sort of computer are you playing on?

2. How are you connected to the internet?

3. Is it a private or public network (work, school or home)?

4. What browser are you playing in?

5. What version of Flash do you have installed?

6. What disconnection error messages are you getting?

daynewolf036

daynewolf036
  • 1 posts

Can't  connect to the server.

Playing on a gaming pc with an i5 processor

dsl connected directly through a modem

home computer

google chrome

flash 15

"there was a problem connecting to the game server. The connection may have timed out. If the problem persists, please contact the developers"

icetheone

icetheone
  • 6 posts

I can connect to the server but I'm continually disconnected from server during missions. Sometimes 3-4 times a day since I started. I like the game but I will not spend  a dime until this problem is resolved.

1. Alienware M17XR4

2. Comcast HighSpeed broadband thru wireless Netgear R6300 router

3. Home network

4. Internet Explorer (also happens on Chrome)

5. Flash 15.0.0.233

6. While playing missions I become disconnected from game and a white screen appears with a exclamation point. I then have to reload the game. I usually reset the cache and try again. Normally, I can play 2-3 more missions than it crashes again. Rinse and repeat

icetheone

icetheone
  • 6 posts

Bump

icetheone

icetheone
  • 6 posts

Still happening....with more glitches

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

Hey, sorry, busy week.

"While playing missions I become disconnected from game and a white screen appears with a exclamation point." - is this the only "disconnect" you're getting?

The problem above is caused by Flash running out of allotted memory. Try disabling any background operations you have going on. 

Few more questions:

1. How long (in time) are you playing for before it causes the white screen crash?

2. Have you tried playing over a wired connection?

3. Have you tried playing on another machine on the same network?

carlo

carlo
  • 2 posts

hi its been 3days and i cant connect pls help me..thaks

user id:100001015279060

carlo

carlo
  • 2 posts

hi its been 3days and i cant connect pls help me..thaks

user id:100001015279060

icetheone

icetheone
  • 6 posts

Thanks Con, 

No, I have been disconnected a few time switching from the towns screen back to the compound screen. But 90% happen during missions. I have had a low memory alert a couple times. Is there any other way to help the low memory problem?

1. The times are different, sometimes on the first mission I try and sometimes it take a few before it happens. I get disconnected everyday, but lately more than normal. 3 out 4 times just today.

2. No, I havent

3. No, I'll see

icetheone

icetheone
  • 6 posts

still happening....

bnasty3520

bnasty3520
  • 7 posts

1. What sort of computer are you playing on? Chromebook laptop

2. How are you connected to the internet? secure wifi

3. Is it a private or public network (work, school or home)? public, but the signal is strong

4. What browser are you playing in? Chrome

5. What version of Flash do you have installed? Newest automatically due to Chromebook

6. What disconnection error messages are you getting? Disconnected from server. 

This will happen when I am playing for a few minutes or after a while. I lose all the loot i have found and still have to wait until the team of survivors return, with injuries.

This causes me to not stray too far out because it isn't worth waiting hours for a team to return with nothing in the way of loot. 

User Id: fb1488992915

MoonMoon

MoonMoon
  • 1 posts

ConArtist, what you need to do is update the game files so that when we pick up an item on a mission it is automatically saved for us, so that if we do get disconnected we won't be penalized.

Lee R C

Lee R C
  • 190 posts

ConArtist, what you need to do is update the game files so that when we pick up an item on a mission it is automatically saved for us, so that if we do get disconnected we won't be penalized.

great for exploiting rare items

icetheone

icetheone
  • 6 posts

Disconnections at all time high......no fix guys.  Tried everything

Dalman

Dalman
  • 7 posts

I'm also getting disconnected at least 12 time a day. I get the white screen and have to reload the game. There is an Icon next to the white screen and when I mouse over it a message comes up and say I last played an hour ago and do I want to play the game. I have not noticed any lost items or fuel but that does not mean it is not happening. Please find a fix so we can all enjoy the game. Thank you in advance for all your help in this matter.

blake

blake
  • 7 posts

unable to to even connect to server to play this is my  User Id: fb100006056621344

i would like to keep playing but am being impeded but server issues

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: disconnected, error, server, no loot