Photo

Max Swiftdraw Reload?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Kutai

Kutai
  • 25 posts

Sorry if this has been asked before, I've been looking in the forums, and asking around, but no one can give me a definitive answer.

As I understand it, the maximum "crafting bonus" is 25%.

The base Swiftdraw reload bonus is 55%. Does that mean that a "perfect" SD would be 80% reload? (55% + 25%) since in all other crafts the bonus seems to be additive.

In your opinion/experience, how likely is this to happen?

Thanks in advance for your time. 

Reddy5

Reddy5
  • 110 posts

Wouldn't it be 68.75%? Because 1.25*.55=.6875?

I don't know for sure though because unis can be above swiftdraw, I've heard.

Kutai

Kutai
  • 25 posts

Max craft for swiftdraw in reload speed is 78.75%. Uni Bandos can go up to 96.03% maxed.

Data? Pics? Theory? Quotes? The number 78.75 makes no sense at all. Not even for multiplicative or additive bonus, nor if the max is 22.5 instead of 25 (like with Vintage M-24

Also, not looking for -personal experience-, I want to know the -real max-.

Edited by Kutai, 12 November 2014 - 08:42 AM.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

Bonuses are additive.

Each item that can be crafted has its own "crafting table" (of bonuses) that it can get.

The max known swiftdraw is 78.75.  At this point that's a pretty safe bet as to it being the max, as since its been out out for quite some time now, a lot of them have been crafted (by the playerbase as a whole).

Kutai

Kutai
  • 25 posts

Bonuses are additive.

Each item that can be crafted has its own "crafting table" (of bonuses) that it can get.

The max known swiftdraw is 78.75.  At this point that's a pretty safe bet as to it being the max, as since its been out out for quite some time now, a lot of them have been crafted (by the playerbase as a whole).

Much better, thanks a lot!