Photo

A Couple Of Questions For The Dz Community.

bulldog books stats sword

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

latech2012

latech2012
  • 169 posts

1.) For my scavenger, which bulldog would you better overall, blue or purple. The winner out of those two vs. purple trident, which is better overall. Not worrying about preference, I want to know what the community thinks and what the unanimous winner is. For a bonus question...

a. blue vs purple bulldog

b. blue/purple bulldog vs purple trident

c. blue vs purple sword

2.) (This question is aimed toward Con, SEV, and other developers) Is it possible to tweak the Survivor Psychology book's bonus to in/decrease the survivor's morality without having to go on a mission first. I find it tedious to log on and run a couple of 5 man squad missions in order for the book to take effect. The book's effects should be like the other books, when equipped the effects are immediate and when unequipped, the effect stops. Also, does the book's effect continue to affect my survivor's stats even when I'm not logged on and being raided?

matteofumagalli

matteofumagalli
  • 213 posts

depends what is written in the name of your schematics bulldog if the purple is the sighted recoiless bulldog u should craft that for sure if not and u have a good blue schematic like the extended quick action bulldog for example u should craft the blue one.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,179 posts

Depends on how much fuel you have for crafting.

With swords, a good crafted blue will beat a purple of similar craft, and an exceptional craft will beat a purple hands down.  On the other hand, the "average" purple will be better than the "average" blue and a poorly crafted purple will beat a poorly crafted blue.

In other words...

Fuel to burn = blue sword

Fuel for one sword = purple sword

Make sense?

Zeus_Cubo

Zeus_Cubo
  • 49 posts

For the bulldogs i'd say the blue one is better.

Accuracy bonus is useless, as even a plain bulldog has high accuracy + the specialization bonus give even +10% accuracy.

You have -5% range compared to the purple one, but, you get +5% aps (wich is in my opinion more important) plus it's cheaper to craft.

LindenBrah

LindenBrah
  • 241 posts

Blues are better I reckon, I have a blue sword

+15 attack speed

+20 damage

203 DPS :D

Blue bulldogs have that nice range to them, they become a slow firing but very powerful Assualt rifle

latech2012

latech2012
  • 169 posts

Alright thanks for the feedback, now answer the second part of the question, which is better overall, blue bulldog v purple trident

Grind Monkey

Grind Monkey
  • 302 posts

Alright thanks for the feedback, now answer the second part of the question, which is better overall, blue bulldog v purple trident

Blue Bdog has almost the same DPS and much more range.

At level 45 to 50 for fighters at least you will blow away anything easily especially with a purple ammo mod. Might as well go for the extra range.

Abrahami

Abrahami
  • 187 posts

A.

Cost-wise, (blue) Bulldog is more efficient. Extra accuracy doesn't balance it out.

B.

Again, (blue) Bulldog wins cost-wise (purple is other thing) vs purple Trident (wich you really want). I'd recommend Bulldog for "lesser" classes, such as scavengers, medics, et cetera.

Tridents fits much more better for classes such as engineer or fighter. Case wise, since scavegers have shotgun profiency, they have little benefit over other lessers.

Bulldog is great all-rounder with huge magazine for a pistol. Trident has limited magazine and poor reload speed, but massive damage (and seemingly can hit multiple targets up close).

Conclusion, I'd give respetive classes different armanent. Bulldogs benefits from ammo mod, tridents from bandolier.

C.

Blue sword, because you find yourself spending less fuel that way, and purple sword has useless "accuracy" bonus for unknown reasons...

EDIT:

2. You're suggesting a moral book with fixed amount given instantly? Not a bad idea.

Edited by Abrahami, 14 May 2013 - 10:44 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bulldog, books, stats, sword