Photo

Compound Gone Black?

bug report compound issue black screen

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

ZombieWorldEater

ZombieWorldEater
  • 3 posts

I logged into DZ today and was greeted by a black screen. The UI was still visible, however my compound was not. Ugh, I can't figure out how to post pictures on this site, so I'll upload it to http://imgur.com/ixLTFMA

Tom

Tom
  • 400 posts

Have you tried turning the graphical options down/off?

minecraftman1233

minecraftman1233
  • 67 posts

Have exact same problem, but I have NO Graphics options.

Mppff.

ZombieWorldEater

ZombieWorldEater
  • 3 posts

Have you tried turning the graphical options down/off?

Yes, I typically have the graphics set to bare minimum so as to avoid fps spikes.

Tom

Tom
  • 400 posts

Is this happening constantly or was it a one off?

Verbannon

Verbannon
  • 121 posts

(I'm on Kong) This happens to me all the time to various extents when first loading the game, I usually have to refresh and reload 2 or 3 times to get it working. Though figure its just because my computer was made in 2013 so is getting pretty darn old and needs to be replaced.

Tom

Tom
  • 400 posts

That's a possibility. What Operating System, browser, flash version and PC are you running it on? (processor, gpu, ram)

Verbannon

Verbannon
  • 121 posts

Widows 7 Home Premium, 64 bit operating system, Chrome, Flash version 15.0.0.189, AMD Duel-Core C-60 with Radeon ™ 6290 HD Graphics 1.00 GHz processor, 2 GB ram (1.73 usable). So yeah pretty slow. And probably 'my' problem. Don't know about the guys above.

Edited by Verbannon, 17 November 2014 - 03:20 PM.

Tom

Tom
  • 400 posts

Sounds like your machine would really struggle! I'm sorry there's not much we can do there. A new PC comes highly recommended!

Metalmonster

Metalmonster
  • 4 posts

dunno comparisons but built my pc back in 2012 and it has same issues yet I can run ESO fine on rather high settings.

My build

INtel I7 950 @3.07 GHZ

24GB of Ram

Dual GTX 580 in SLI

Nvidia Driver 344.75

Windows 7 Pro 64bit

Chrome Browser

Newest flash update

So what exactly is my rig lagging to make the game run so slow/ have to reload multiple times to see camp

Verbannon

Verbannon
  • 121 posts

Just out of curiosity whats the minimum good specs?

Tom

Tom
  • 400 posts

Your system should run it totally fine, I've seen other users have issues with Chrome lately so try firefox/IE and see how you go!

ObsidianChief

ObsidianChief
  • 175 posts

(I'm on Kong) This happens to me all the time to various extents when first loading the game, I usually have to refresh and reload 2 or 3 times to get it working. Though figure its just because my computer was made in 2013 so is getting pretty darn old and needs to be replaced.

My 2007 Laptop (Dell Inspiron 1525) has 1.6 GH Intel Pentium..... and 1 gig of ram...... and on base settings i get it o partially choke through the game... it runs relatively fastish when in a GUUI. Otherwise it doesnt really work very well.....

Edited by ObsidianCHief, 24 November 2014 - 07:12 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, report, compound, issue, black screen