Photo

How Do I Select And Move Multiple Or All Survivors At Once?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Risenzealot

Risenzealot
  • 2 posts

How do I select and move multiple or all survivors at once?

A Real Renegade

A Real Renegade
  • 485 posts

Sorry, there's currently no feature to do this. There are some hotkeys that can help though. Tab key switches between survivors consecutively and number keys 1-5 switch the survivors too.

Risenzealot

Risenzealot
  • 2 posts

Ah that kind of sucks. I went Googling to find my answer and found a thread where an employee was there saying they were adding it right after release...

That was 3 years ago. I doubt we're going to see it then.

https://getsatisfact...rvivors_at_once

Edited by Risenzealot, 15 November 2014 - 01:32 PM.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,133 posts

Interesting....

If the number keys don't work in full screen that would explain why there are so many requests for it.

Using the number keys is (for me at least) preferable to a move all, as I feel I have greater control over them.   Pathing being the way it is, I don't want to move more than one at once anyway, and the number keys allow for quick changing between survivors -- so quick that its "almost" move all.

A Real Renegade

A Real Renegade
  • 485 posts

Interesting....

If the number keys don't work in full screen that would explain why there are so many requests for it.

Using the number keys is (for me at least) preferable to a move all, as I feel I have greater control over them.   Pathing being the way it is, I don't want to move more than one at once anyway, and the number keys allow for quick changing between survivors -- so quick that its "almost" move all.

Zing, you can now use number keys in full screen, it's been that way for a while. :)

Edited by OrangeDuck, 16 November 2014 - 02:32 AM.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,133 posts

Zing, you can now use number keys in full screen, it's been that way for a while. :)

Well seeing as I don't use full screen, wouldn't know :P

Then it's just people being lazy I guess, or not knowing about the number keys...

Revenant

Revenant
  • 437 posts

How do I select and move multiple or all survivors at once?

the only two ways of selecting our survivors that i know about are the number keys and tab key.

the number keys select the designed survivor for that key while the tab button just skip to the next survivor in line.