Photo

Premium Components

crafting

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

stumcmillan

stumcmillan
  • 5 posts

I held on to cursed coal and haunted metal since 2013 thinking they could be used the next season for crafting. It would seem that premium components are not used more than once. So it appears that I have been holding on to junk in my inventory for a year. Have others found that premium components are recycled and it makes sense to hold on to them. Or should I ditch all the halloween premium components as trash?

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

Premium components have never been re-used.

Re-using them would mean that players with the DMU could hoard hundreds/thousands and have instant access to the next years premium weapons/gear.

Ditch/recycle them unless you want to hold them for some sort of collection.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,179 posts

Until this last Halloween, premium crafting components had not be reused, so for one inventory slot, it was not a bad idea to stockpile them for next year.  However, based on this last Halloween, which featured entirely new crafting components, I'd say it's a safe bet we're not going to use them again.

Unless you need the wood/metal I'd hold onto them until you have an appropriate alliance task.   At 50 wood/metal each, they'll fill up the alliance task quickly. 

stumcmillan

stumcmillan
  • 5 posts

Thanks for the tips. Its a good point about the alliance task and value of comonents like the brass, allow and wood, but for the materials for this years halloween community tasks since they don't recycle into anything I think it might be time for house cleaning

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crafting