Photo

Infected Bounty - Not Counting My Kills For Herc Infected.

Infected Bounty

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

gel12

gel12
  • 6 posts

wtf is happening? been killing each one of these things for a while still cant finish this mission. what to do?

Veon

Veon
  • 18 posts

Are you attacking in the right zones when you attempting to do your bounty's in the right districts?  

joey a

joey a
  • 3 posts

i believe that the ones you have to kill are the ones with a drak green camo suites, like military. not the ones with orange suites

Buue

Buue
  • 657 posts
Definitely sure they refer scientist HERCs as scientists and the soldier ones as HERCs Mr. Necromancer.

Tyrone

Tyrone
  • 135 posts

They do, but last I bothered with the bounty, it only seemed to register about 60% of the soldier and scientist kills I was getting. I've also seen this occasionally when working on "kill n zed in this sector" tasks, especially when a zed rush happens.

Buue

Buue
  • 657 posts

They do, but last I bothered with the bounty, it only seemed to register about 60% of the soldier and scientist kills I was getting. I've also seen this occasionally when working on "kill n zed in this sector" tasks, especially when a zed rush happens.

Just another thing i heard but don't remember where in the forum, running infected counts as running infected, so if a HERC is running, its no longer HERC. Which is why the kills don't count?

Edit: I was wondering why I posted my first post, but I remember a guy saying that all scientist infected count as HERC.

Edited by SpicyBlobs, 15 July 2015 - 01:32 AM.

Tyrone

Tyrone
  • 135 posts

They should. If the locomotion counts different, it should't be treated as mutually exclusive because zed can spawn as walkers or runners with almost any variety.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Infected Bounty