Infected Bounty Starts Expired

infected bounty expired

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ExuMacumbeiro

ExuMacumbeiro
  • 8 posts

Hello ,

My ingame name is ExuMacumbeiro. I have reported this ingame to Sev, but he was not on working time. It has been some days (maybe a week) since I talked to sev about this. The reason why I didnt post before was because I was trying to record the bug but I have failed so far because I always forget to record (there are no countdown for infected bounty ingame so I have always been trying to guess when it would be) before reloading or my session seens to expire making impossible to get a clear vision of what I have experienced.

Here is the problem: When the new infected bounty starts it will always start expired or having a time between 30 second to 5 minutes to finish. In that time its impossible to complete the bounty.

So far I have lost 5 or 6 bounties (just look how old my account is and divide it by 2 as I have lost ALL bounties that way).

I have been playing with flash version 15.0.0.223 under opera 25.0.1614.71 inside a windows 7 64 bits. I also have been playing from armorgames portal.

Thankful

Exu.

ExuMacumbeiro

ExuMacumbeiro
  • 8 posts

I have found out why does this happens. I have proof, I have a work around and I also know a fix solution on the code.

ExuMacumbeiro

ExuMacumbeiro
  • 8 posts

By the way, others could exploit this to make the bounty time limitless.

Recon_guy

Recon_guy
  • 386 posts
So what is this proof you speak of

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Recon_guy, 01 December 2014 - 03:08 PM.

ExuMacumbeiro

ExuMacumbeiro
  • 8 posts

videos and screen shots as well as how to repeat this bug.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: infected, bounty, expired