Photo

New Warfare Game Idea

Warfare Vietnam New Game Idea

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

InTheRoomWhereYouWereSleep

InTheRoomWhereYouWereSleep
  • 1 posts

Ok, so as much as I love the Warfare games, (Seriously, they're like a cemented piece of history in my life.) I feel as though Con Artist Games should make a Vietnam war Warfare game. We have one for WW1 and WW2, so I think it might be appropriate for a Vietnam one. I know CAG are very busy and will most likely not make this, this is just an idea, if anyone is interested, we could discuss this idea some more.

jomba22

jomba22
  • 1 posts

i think that's a good idea, but at the same time i think it should be more like dead zone and instead of Vietnam it should be modern war. You know. you start out as a private with your own military compound. you upgrade and you attack terrorist compounds. basically instead of zombies their hostiles.

all the same concepts of the last stand dead zone just war instead of zombie apocalypses,     

Nconvenience

Nconvenience
  • 50 posts

Interesting idea, I came thinking you were going to suggest some kinda ancient warfare, where you could send in troops with swords, bows, etc and tanks could be siege engines like rams or something. Can't think of much for support other than arrow rains and catapults.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Warfare, Vietnam, New Game, Idea