Photo

Alliance Wars - Break Round

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

ky4e

ky4e
  • 137 posts

don´t know if there is time but maybe you and your team could take a look at some spawns on z-bounty too coming week cause for some non dmu players on fb/ag or on kong it´s still mostly impossible to do...

only when unemployed and with much luck sometimes... it´s still more annyoing then fun doing it :/

would be cool cause this is still a big problem too... i know much ppl say "what? some ppl have problems with z-bounty?" but then they are unemployed and/or had much luck or a work where they can play? lol

maybe it could be on top things on your "to fix list" too ^^

thx again for the whole nice changes in this game and for fixing and still keep it f2p + no exorbitant payment stuff so that it stays f2p at the end

so far, Chris Hund

BlackBear

BlackBear
  • 145 posts
SOLD - No War No whatsoever is related with.

Con stated that War Boosts are for the ones who are a part of it, so I think that Dzoners can survive without they used to before Alliances'n'stuff.

billgfjhghghghgh

billgfjhghghghgh
  • 148 posts

i think you con should just  dissable  getting flags and let us loot with the boost for that round!

amalgamech

amalgamech
  • 31 posts

Hm, I scored only 170 points, but got the 300 war point reward. Was this intended? 

Edit: Nvm, got my answer from another post

Edited by amalgamech, 01 December 2014 - 08:04 PM.

Sky_Fall

Sky_Fall
  • 1,222 posts

Good luck Con.

justinsr316

justinsr316
  • 854 posts

Con and Co. I haven't seen any on Yahoo saying that they received a lvl 3 war reward for this past war round there. Everybody in chat is saying that they received a lvl 1 box this past round. Bug or just haven't managed to make it to that server yet?

BlackBear

BlackBear
  • 145 posts
ky4e - the Infected Bounty is doable with 3~5 Missions in the worst case per area. So the worst day would take 15 Missions or less.

It IS very hard without DMU. But I swear that UCSC 50% is enough to do it every IB or almost. I lost some in the beginning because I didn't, but after I bought it I lost like 1 or 2 because of RL. Well, and considering that I do 5man/2Missions in Kong server.

Keep in mind that UCSC 50% perm can be found in the store for Fuel. The solution of this can be bought by anyone that has enough patience.

(My main problem is with Police Infected usually, but well, the rest seems to be right, but the excessive number of Riot ones.)

Sorry for being out of topic guys. Yes, there is some stuff that should be improved in IB, but there are thing that have more priority tbh, since the solution is at hand by 1600 Fuel.

Just finishing, would like to thanks the hard work of the Con and Co. of the new features, and especially for always considering what the community thinks; plus the greater good at some problem-resolutions.

ky4e

ky4e
  • 137 posts

ky4e - the Infected Bounty is doable with 3~5 Missions in the worst case per area. So the worst day would take 15 Missions or less.

It IS very hard without DMU. But I swear that UCSC 50% is enough to do it every IB or almost. I lost some in the beginning because I didn't, but after I bought it I lost like 1 or 2 because of RL. Well, and considering that I do 5man/2Missions in Kong server.

Keep in mind that UCSC 50% perm can be found in the store for Fuel. The solution of this can be bought by anyone that has enough patience.

(My main problem is with Police Infected usually, but well, the rest seems to be right, but the excessive number of Riot ones.)

Sorry for being out of topic guys. Yes, there is some stuff that should be improved in IB, but there are thing that have more priority tbh, since the solution is at hand by 1600 Fuel.

Just finishing, would like to thanks the hard work of the Con and Co. of the new features, and especially for always considering what the community thinks; plus the greater good at some problem-resolutions.

Fact is.... z-bounty still beta.. or is it wanted so? i don´t know... but it´s more annoying then fun even with dmu oder with 50-ucs.. it takes hours sometimes... 3-5 missiions? phew you were lucky mate.. i only say: hercs police or in cases millions of walkers ^^

No offense, but i can´t hear it anymore... everytime someone say that z-bounty is still shitty, someone write that everything is fine there...

i can understand you... but imagine you have a wife, with kids... a job with no PC, you can log on in the morning maybe for a coffee, and maybe when you are a good husband and father maximum 1 hour in the evening mate...

NOT doable for ppl which have 1 hour to play per day, NOT doable for ppl with such a reallife :) <<< i just mean this, nothing more, cause this is in my opinion how it should be doable.

Greetz, Chris Hund ^^

p.s. i gave u a +1 cause even we are off-topic it should not be forgotten.. priority is on warboxes we know, but this is an older problem.. they should fix older problems first instead of bringing always new problems and bugs!

Edited by ky4e, 03 December 2014 - 01:46 PM.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,751 posts

Fact is.... z-bounty still beta.. or is it wanted so? i don´t know... but it´s more annoying then fun even with dmu oder with 50-ucs.. it takes hours sometimes... 3-5 missiions? phew you were lucky mate.. i only say: hercs police or in cases millions of walkers ^^

No offense, but i can´t hear it anymore... everytime someone say that z-bounty is still shitty, someone write that everything is fine there...

i can understand you... but imagine you have a wife, with kids... a job with no PC, you can log on in the morning maybe for a coffee, and maybe when you are a good husband and father maximum 1 hour in the evening mate...

NOT doable for ppl which have 1 hour to play per day, NOT doable for ppl with such a reallife :) <<< i just mean this, nothing more, cause this is in my opinion how it should be doable.

Greetz, Chris Hund ^^

p.s. i gave u a +1 cause even we are off-topic it should not be forgotten.. priority is on warboxes we know, but this is an older problem.. they should fix older problems first instead of bringing always new problems and bugs!

And yet a good reward from a zed bounty could be a 100 fuel, two nifty hats, one of which might be a helmet you would otherwise spend $6 in the store.. and you want that for one hour's gameplay? And if you tone that down to a less lucrative reward, they would become a bit pointless in undertaking. So it's a no-win situation for Con. It's probably better if you just forget about them and just play the game for an hour. 

Three of my accounts time themselves for bounties to come around at the same time, and I can complete them all without much sweet with their DMU's. I didn't like the game with my non-DMU account so gave that account up, whilst certainly achievable; as I could complete bounties, it was always going to take longer than an hour. Horses for courses.

ky4e

ky4e
  • 137 posts

And yet a good reward from a zed bounty could be a 100 fuel, two nifty hats, one of which might be a helmet you would otherwise spend $6 in the store.. and you want that for one hour's gameplay? And if you tone that down to a less lucrative reward, they would become a bit pointless in undertaking. So it's a no-win situation for Con. It's probably better if you just forget about them and just play the game for an hour. 

Three of my accounts time themselves for bounties to come around at the same time, and I can complete them all without much sweet with their DMU's. I didn't like the game with my non-DMU account so gave that account up, whilst certainly achievable; as I could complete bounties, it was always going to take longer than an hour. Horses for courses.

well no.. you re right but didn´t get my point... it just would be cool when it´s doable for ppl like i explained (fathers husbands 1 hour per day to play)

nothing more, nothing less... and a non win-situtuation? dude it´s more profitable for a big ally only to raid for the boxes.. top3 is just for fame now.. 

but allymates said me why i discuss here.. and they are right.. am out off it here... no offense at all... you are right he is right she it is right ^^

maybe another way to say it: a good game is when everyone "normal" (with normal i mean employed, with kids, a wife, etc.. ) can beat everything in the game... well.. maybe con gives me right cause we are the ones which spend the most money on it maybe ^^ 

anyway... thx harpago and blackbear.. no offense.. sorry for bad englisch maybe.. will leave this off-topic in the topic, last thing to say is thx con for fixing and keeping the game f2p, at the end

Chris Hund

BlackBear

BlackBear
  • 145 posts

I see your situation, and I understand that you like to complete IBs as I do, but unfortunately that's how it works... For now.

As I said, I have no much trouble in doing easy IBs in ~3 Missions per area (6~10 Missions usually and one or other for catch 3 Walkers lol). Seek me out for some chat or anything (: 

...they should fix older problems first instead of bringing always new problems and bugs!

Con acts in his ways. And yes, his ways usually don't follow this order, though. But I don't blame him for some stuff; they usually think well when making a step.

Max1144

Max1144
  • 416 posts

Cost of 1000 fuel is bug or permanent change?

http://forum.conarti...al-war-rewards/

"ALLIANCE CREATION PRICE CHANGE

Starting next round, Alliances will cost 1000 Fuel to create. So if you want to start an Alliance, now is the time to do it. "

So it looks like it is permanent.

JCBecks

JCBecks
  • 272 posts

That escalated quickly...

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,751 posts

omg fuck this game, I quit, only people who pay can have alliance, great job Con! keep it up!

Weird isn't it. Cheaper than buying a 50% ammo conservationist or UCS which people who don't spend anything on this game patiently save up their fuel for as they see the benefit in gameplay, for a weekly set of game bonuses. 

People's sense of entitlement. Makes me cringe. 

ObsidianChief

ObsidianChief
  • 175 posts

Weird isn't it. Cheaper than buying a 50% ammo conservationist or UCS which people who don't spend anything on this game patiently save up their fuel for as they see the benefit in gameplay, for a weekly set of game bonuses. 

People's sense of entitlement. Makes me cringe. 

I had to save up for my alliance! And that was back when they were only 100 fuel! Get a life Tom444!!!

billgfjhghghghgh

billgfjhghghghgh
  • 148 posts

so con will there be a rest day like always or war will start today ?

billgfjhghghghgh

billgfjhghghghgh
  • 148 posts

ehm huh ? an other break round con?

Raon

Raon
  • 39 posts

WTF another week?

grilledmeat001

grilledmeat001
  • 9 posts

wow...that was anti climactic.