Photo

Medics Should Get Xp For Healing

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

aartamen

aartamen
  • 100 posts

Well, I am sure Con will either do something about it or he won't. But currently you can get 50k XP from a mission due to healing. The number is the best I got.

latech2012

latech2012
  • 169 posts

Before the ammo update, people abuse the medic healing to level up. People complain about and Con took it out. Its not coming back 

LittleMrJ

LittleMrJ
  • 26 posts

I believe Medics get the highest experience for a single bonus action in missions. Healing a group over 50% of total health offers a HUGE bonus, even more than surviving three rushes. I don't know if this bonus is for the medic only, or divided among the mission group, but it's big in comparison to any other bonus points, in addition to the standard points divided from the mission itself. Leveling the medic shouldn't be an issue. They are quite possibly the only survivor you'll take on every single mission, along with a scavy. Also, it depends on when you formed your medic. If you made your second survivor a medic, it should level up right behind your leader, but if you used your leader for heals until the 5th or 6th survivor became a medic, they will be lagging, & harder to max up.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

I believe Medics get the highest experience for a single bonus action in missions. Healing a group over 50% of total health offers a HUGE bonus, even more than surviving three rushes. I don't know if this bonus is for the medic only, or divided among the mission group, but it's big in comparison to any other bonus points, in addition to the standard points divided from the mission itself. Leveling the medic shouldn't be an issue. They are quite possibly the only survivor you'll take on every single mission, along with a scavy. Also, it depends on when you formed your medic. If you made your second survivor a medic, it should level up right behind your leader, but if you used your leader for heals until the 5th or 6th survivor became a medic, they will be lagging, & harder to max up.

Quick question. Why bring up this post that was last commented on over 3 years ago (19th May 2013)?

LittleMrJ

LittleMrJ
  • 26 posts

Quick question. Why bring up this post that was last commented on over 3 years ago (19th May 2013)?

Who cares when something was written? I never look at dates. I saw this forum entry after searching for info on medics, & added my own reply.

Quick question: Why hijack a thread by questioning my motives, after I left a reply which is STILL helpful & relevant to the subject at hand, even after 3 years?

Don't answer, I'm being rhetorical. I really don't care why you do the stupid things you do. Your answer wouldn't fit the topic of this page, or be helpful to anyone anyway.

CommSMG

CommSMG
  • 177 posts
Well, no one reads 3 year old posts, much less the OP, bumping the thread and giving a reply to them is pointless since most of the previous posters are probably long gone.

EDIT: *All* the previous posters. I don't recognize them anywhere on the current threads of now.

Edited by CommSMG, 20 July 2016 - 07:15 PM.

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

I know OP, he tried to blackmail me once, fun times were had... Aside from that, DATE MATTERS, a lot can change in 3 years, the mini-task mechanic that gives you the XP for healing wasn't added back then for example. So if they are still actively playing the game (Which in OPs case i can confirm is not the case) they would know about this method by now.

Edited by Scrub McLordington LXIX, 22 July 2016 - 04:26 AM.