Photo

Supply Boxes And Key Cards

Supply Boxes HERC Premium Key cards

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

deckman96

deckman96
  • 2 posts

So I have a butt load of Premium Supply Boxes and have just received my first key card via a bounty reward.  How can I use the key card to open a supply box?  

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 610 posts

click  on the supply box then click the unlock button and the reward will be random every time you unlock a supply box.

Thee_Aj

Thee_Aj
  • 31 posts

YEP

deckman96

deckman96
  • 2 posts

The keycard that I have says level 2 and the boxes all say premium.  Does that make a difference?  Also, I have a couple of Halloween boxes but no skeleton keys, should I just recycle them?

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

The keycard that I have says level 2 and the boxes all say premium.  Does that make a difference?  Also, I have a couple of Halloween boxes but no skeleton keys, should I just recycle them?

The keycard you got will not work for the premium boxes. Premium keys must be bought for real money or traded for.

If you want to spend fuel on Skeleton keys, go for it. Some players will trade for them in the hope of getting one of the random boosts (especially cheaper crafting)

IMPORTANT When buying keys cards from the store, make sure they are the right ones. An easy way to do this is to click the box you to want to open, then choose "Buy keys" This will mean you can ONLY buy the right key for that box. There have been a lot of people buy keys from 2012/2013 then complain they couldn't use them to open boxes from the 2014 event.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Supply, Boxes, HERC, Premium, Key cards