The Union City Watch (ucw)

Gameplay Alliances Union City Watch UCW

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

victorxray

victorxray
  • 240 posts

We are the Union City Watch,

When all else fails including the military, law enforcement, and government, we don't.

We are comprised out of military, law enforcement, paramedics, firefighters, and most importantly civilians who have taken up arms against the powers of evil.

We fight against evil and fight for the greater good of our country

We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail.

We are the Union City Watch

Edited by victorxray, 11 May 2013 - 08:03 PM.

victorxray

victorxray
  • 240 posts

1. Intro:  Welcome Fellow Survivors

First, I would like to thank you for checking out the Union City Watch(UCI). After the apoclapyse, we immediately mobilized all our assets to respond to the crisis at hand. With our superior weaponary, we were on par with HERC, we helped out local law enforcement until they fell. We are made up of former military officers, law enforcement, paramedics, firefighters, and most importantly civillians who have taken up armes against the powers of evil. We will fight to the last man, We Will not tire, We will not falther, and we will certanly not fail. WE ARE THE UNION CITY WATCH.

*We welcome all survivors no matter what their current rank is. Below is a list of rules and guidelines that Union City Watch(UCI) members should follow:

-Contents-

2. Rule Set

2a.You may leave the UNION CITY WATCH any time you wish and rejoin following an investigation by a joint commitiee of UCW's survivors.

2b. You may never reveal TRUE information about the X's Foundation while being an alliance member

2c. Although our paths may diverge, you must always live on as strong as you able to. You must not treat your life as someting insignificant. You must  never forget all the good times you have had in our alliance and all the friends that you have made.

2d. Even though we can't see you, even if we are on different alliances... we will always be watching over you. ( This applies to both enemies and alliance members)

2e. Keep profanity and unapporibate activity at a minumum. Violations will result in suspension of the violator form the alliance. (Follow the Forum Rules on Alliance CHAT)

( There may be changes to the rules after I discuss with people intrested with the Union City Watch)

2f. RESPECT EVERYONE

2g. No one is required to raid another player during war, this is totaly up to a player itself. ( Defenders fit the catagory of someone who doesn't want to raid but plays often) (Peacekeepers are high recomended to raid if they are capable at the time of confilct)

3. Ranking System- We Currently Only Have 4 lvl's of ranking

- The Eilte: These men and women make up the governing body of your alliance and should be reguarded with high respect. You can share your ideas with them.

- The Protectors: These men and women make up the defensive arm of the Union City Watch. They sould be reguarded with high respect. ( Protectors don't raid as often durring times of war as Peacekeepers) ( They may just be players who like looting)

- The Peacekeepers: These men and women make up the UCW's flexiable military arm. Their survivors are great at defending and equally as great at offensive combat.

In times of peace, they will perserve peace for our alliance with the threat of war. If we should ever enter a state of war, they will be your main offensive arm.

Peacekeepers should be reguarded with high respect.

( Peacekeepers are players who like raiding)

* Only peacekeepers may be promoted to Elites if they choose so.

- The Protected: These are men and women under the protection of THE PROTECTORS, they should also be reguarded with high respect. Usually they will be players

who can't play very often and need protection so that their resources don't get stolen. They are the reason this alliance was formed and should be reguarded with

respect.

( There will be more subcatagories for the PROTECTORS, Peacekeeper, and Protected)

* A trader form has been made because our our free market economy.

4. Rules of Engagement: We will NOT attack anyone without being provoked. Our mission is to create PEACE. BUT IF WAR IS INEVITABLE, WE WILL DECLARE ACTIVE WAR ON ANY ALLIANCE SHOWING AGRESSION AGAINST OUR MEMBERS IN ORDER TO PERSERVE PEACE. And REMEMBER " The enemy of our enemy is NOT our friend". *More Details to come following survivor intrest

5. Other info

- Death Mobile Upgrade is not Required

- You can find me in DZ0 or DZ1 but I am usually in the trade with most people

- My facebook is Michael Nathans (refer to me as Victorxray though)

- Due to financial difficulties, if alliances cost money to form( which they probably will) and fuel to join. I might need help to form the alliance

- I am currently not the leader, the Elites(refer to ranks) are and I am only one of them.

- Please be able to read and type proper english. Mispelled words and slang are allowed but try to keep unknown slang and mispelled words @ a minimum.

- If someone intrested can make a cool logo, that would be awesome

- I welcome survivors of all Ethnicities and country.

- In order to become an Elite alongside me, you must show honiesty and loyality toward UCW.

- THERE IS NO LIMITS ON TRADE ( although alliance members should be given special consideraton during trades)

- * Change in rules: Players can raid any other alliance they like on their own but they raid them at their own risk ( Our alliance will only back up the raider if a majority rule of all members of the alliance agree with helping the survivor)

* There may be a change in Alliance Name: If you have a good one, just leave a comment below

* DUE TO CHANGE AFTER ALLIANCE RUES ARE UPDATED

* What about the name X's Foundation ( X is a player in the game who likes war and the Foundation is what encouraged you to build the beacon)

- Registration Forms Below-

Edited by victorxray, 12 May 2013 - 05:51 PM.

victorxray

victorxray
  • 240 posts

Protected Registration Form

- Your Profile Name

- Your Current Rank and Number of Survivors

- Country that you currently reside( if you live in a country with multiple time zones, please specify the time zone)

- Why you need protection

- Which site you play on (ex: Armor Games, Facebook etc)

- Character traits that fit the requirements of being a survivor with high ethics and standards

*Notes

*Please keep the type of form it is on the top     

Edited by victorxray, 11 May 2013 - 08:16 PM.

victorxray

victorxray
  • 240 posts

Protector Registration Form

- Your Profile Name

- Country that you currently reside( if you live in a country with multiple time zones, please specify the time zone)

- Your key defense weapons

- Number of survivors in each catagory

- Why you want to become a Protector (please keep it breif and simple)

- Character traits that fit the requirements of being a survivor with high ethics and standards

- Do you have or plan on having the Death Mobie Upgrade?

*Notes

Edited by victorxray, 11 May 2013 - 08:18 PM.

victorxray

victorxray
  • 240 posts

Peacekeeper Registration Form

- Your Profile Name

- Your key offensive weapons

- Why you want to become a Peacekeeper (please keep it breif and simple)

*Notes

Edited by victorxray, 11 May 2013 - 08:18 PM.

victorxray

victorxray
  • 240 posts

Trader Registration Form

- Your Profile Name

- Your key offensive weapons

- Why you want to become a Peacekeeper (please keep it breif and simple)

- How often do you trade a day. (an average of more than 5 a day is required)

*Notes

Edited by victorxray, 11 May 2013 - 09:04 PM.

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 563 posts

2b. You may never reveal information about the Union City Watch to other alliances

2c Although our paths may diverge, you must always live on as strong as you are able. You must not treat your life as something insignificant. You must never forget all of the good times and friends you made while you were in the Alliance.

2d Even if we can't see you, even if we're on different alliances...we'll always be watching over you.

This seems oddly familiar....(HERC outcasts rules)....but hey, wish you the best of luck, sir! 

Masky

Masky
  • 301 posts

- I welcome survivors of all ethics and counties.

What you used:

Ethics- Noun- a system of moral principles and or values specific to an individual or group.

County- Noun- A municipal subdivision of local government, usually consisting of several towns or cities.

What you meant:

Ethnicities- noun,plural- the racial make-up of an individual, i.e. African, Asian, Caucasian, etc.

Country- noun- A sovereign state, land ruled typically by a single government and whose people identify themselves as being of that nation.

I'm a bit of a stickler for proper utilization of the English language, whether it be in syntax, grammar, or what have you.

Cheers,

~Masky

victorxray

victorxray
  • 240 posts
You caught me Frostedd, if I can not get enough followers in my alliance or go broke, I will join
your alliance or Oaks if you guys accept me of course.
Sorry oak of copying your post, I will take it down asap.
Thanks Masky for clearing things up.

Edited by victorxray, 12 May 2013 - 04:05 AM.

Professor Oak

Professor Oak
  • 121 posts

You caught me Frostedd, if I can not get enough followers in my alliance or go broke, I will join
your alliance or Oaks if you guys accept me of course.
Sorry oak of copying your post, I will take it down asap.
Thanks Masky for clearing things up.

Tis' fine.

I recognized my words almost as soon as I read them.

But it's Okay bro! :D

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

Lol vic, decided to go for it, eh? Heh, well, good luck I guess...

victorxray

victorxray
  • 240 posts
Due to a lack of survivor interest, the UNW has been disbanded. Mow whose alliance should I sign up for...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gameplay, Alliances, Union City Watch, UCW