1. Intro: Welcome Fellow Survivors
First, I would like to thank you for checking out the Union City Watch(UCI). After the apoclapyse, we immediately mobilized all our assets to respond to the crisis at hand. With our superior weaponary, we were on par with HERC, we helped out local law enforcement until they fell. We are made up of former military officers, law enforcement, paramedics, firefighters, and most importantly civillians who have taken up armes against the powers of evil. We will fight to the last man, We Will not tire, We will not falther, and we will certanly not fail. WE ARE THE UNION CITY WATCH.
*We welcome all survivors no matter what their current rank is. Below is a list of rules and guidelines that Union City Watch(UCI) members should follow:
2. Rule Set
2a.You may leave the UNION CITY WATCH any time you wish and rejoin following an investigation by a joint commitiee of UCW's survivors.
2b. You may never reveal TRUE information about the X's Foundation while being an alliance member
2c. Although our paths may diverge, you must always live on as strong as you able to. You must not treat your life as someting insignificant. You must never forget all the good times you have had in our alliance and all the friends that you have made.
2d. Even though we can't see you, even if we are on different alliances... we will always be watching over you. ( This applies to both enemies and alliance members)
2e. Keep profanity and unapporibate activity at a minumum. Violations will result in suspension of the violator form the alliance. (Follow the Forum Rules on Alliance CHAT)
( There may be changes to the rules after I discuss with people intrested with the Union City Watch)
2f. RESPECT EVERYONE
2g. No one is required to raid another player during war, this is totaly up to a player itself. ( Defenders fit the catagory of someone who doesn't want to raid but plays often) (Peacekeepers are high recomended to raid if they are capable at the time of confilct)
3. Ranking System- We Currently Only Have 4 lvl's of ranking
- The Eilte: These men and women make up the governing body of your alliance and should be reguarded with high respect. You can share your ideas with them.
- The Protectors: These men and women make up the defensive arm of the Union City Watch. They sould be reguarded with high respect. ( Protectors don't raid as often durring times of war as Peacekeepers) ( They may just be players who like looting)
- The Peacekeepers: These men and women make up the UCW's flexiable military arm. Their survivors are great at defending and equally as great at offensive combat.
In times of peace, they will perserve peace for our alliance with the threat of war. If we should ever enter a state of war, they will be your main offensive arm.
Peacekeepers should be reguarded with high respect.
( Peacekeepers are players who like raiding)
* Only peacekeepers may be promoted to Elites if they choose so.
- The Protected: These are men and women under the protection of THE PROTECTORS, they should also be reguarded with high respect. Usually they will be players
who can't play very often and need protection so that their resources don't get stolen. They are the reason this alliance was formed and should be reguarded with
( There will be more subcatagories for the PROTECTORS, Peacekeeper, and Protected)
* A trader form has been made because our our free market economy.
4. Rules of Engagement: We will NOT attack anyone without being provoked. Our mission is to create PEACE. BUT IF WAR IS INEVITABLE, WE WILL DECLARE ACTIVE WAR ON ANY ALLIANCE SHOWING AGRESSION AGAINST OUR MEMBERS IN ORDER TO PERSERVE PEACE. And REMEMBER " The enemy of our enemy is NOT our friend". *More Details to come following survivor intrest
5. Other info
- Death Mobile Upgrade is not Required
- You can find me in DZ0 or DZ1 but I am usually in the trade with most people
- My facebook is Michael Nathans (refer to me as Victorxray though)
- Due to financial difficulties, if alliances cost money to form( which they probably will) and fuel to join. I might need help to form the alliance
- I am currently not the leader, the Elites(refer to ranks) are and I am only one of them.
- Please be able to read and type proper english. Mispelled words and slang are allowed but try to keep unknown slang and mispelled words @ a minimum.
- If someone intrested can make a cool logo, that would be awesome
- I welcome survivors of all Ethnicities and country.
- In order to become an Elite alongside me, you must show honiesty and loyality toward UCW.
- THERE IS NO LIMITS ON TRADE ( although alliance members should be given special consideraton during trades)
- * Change in rules: Players can raid any other alliance they like on their own but they raid them at their own risk ( Our alliance will only back up the raider if a majority rule of all members of the alliance agree with helping the survivor)
* There may be a change in Alliance Name: If you have a good one, just leave a comment below
* DUE TO CHANGE AFTER ALLIANCE RUES ARE UPDATED
* What about the name X's Foundation ( X is a player in the game who likes war and the Foundation is what encouraged you to build the beacon)
- Registration Forms Below-
Edited by victorxray, 12 May 2013 - 05:51 PM.