Photo

Extra Book Slot's

Books More Fuel

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Caliclan

Caliclan
  • 185 posts

The ability to purchase extra book slots fuel or cash would be a nice attachment.

Dead Generations

Dead Generations
  • 1,076 posts

To overpowered.

Caliclan

Caliclan
  • 185 posts

How would having 2 or 3 extra book slot be overpowered?

warbrand2

warbrand2
  • 1,289 posts

easy there are combinations right now that can break the game example crafting improvement books you can take the one that ups cost and improves chances, the one that just plain improves chances, and the ones that reduces chances to get maxed out items every time. adding 2 or 3 slot would only make this worst and more common as it would be easier to do. also the reason there are only 4 slots is to make you think Hey what do I need and not need here.

Filthy_McBrains

Filthy_McBrains
  • 298 posts

Bad idea, simply because there are five kinds of books. If you add more then 1 extra slot, then you're effectively just paying for the ability to use a 'specialized' book without taking up a slot, and a third slot would be the same thing.

This gets my daily -1.

Edited by Filthy_McBrains, 12 May 2013 - 05:43 AM.

Dead Generations

Dead Generations
  • 1,076 posts

How would having 2 or 3 extra book slot be overpowered?

I think you must be new to the game and don't have that many books yet that would seem overpowered together. . . But trust me it can be overpowered.

Nicol_Djaghilev

Nicol_Djaghilev
  • 569 posts

Imagine. Anatomy book + Shiny + Specialize in Resources + Looter + Peak oil.

Things would get broken pretty fast.

Grind Monkey

Grind Monkey
  • 302 posts

Imagine. Anatomy book + Shiny + Specialize in Resources + Looter + Peak oil.

Things would get broken pretty fast.

I am saving my looters.

I plan when level 50 area comes out to run Anat, shiny, flag, peak oil and every 2 days [as peak oil locks the slot] switch out the looter and peak oil.

A small hit on oil but if I plan it right I'll run looter when I am near my daily limit. Double plus so considering looters don't come around every day.

So running both at the same time, not much of a chance for me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Books, More, Fuel