Photo

Crafting

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

RKane

RKane
  • 4 posts

When an item recipe says "Can be upgraded to level X" does it mean that if i craft said item i will only be able to upgrade it to said level? Sorry if its an obvious answer but i need a definite one before potentially wasting fuel. Thanks in advance.

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

If you craft a level 20 item that can be upgraded to level 25, it will be 20 at first, and you can upgrade it all the way up to 25, not directly to that level.

RKane

RKane
  • 4 posts

If you craft a level 20 item that can be upgraded to level 25, it will be 20 at first, and you can upgrade it all the way up to 25, not directly to that level.

Will i be able to get it up to max level, that being 50 though?

crazyeightyfive

crazyeightyfive
  • 266 posts

When you go to your Crafting tab and select the item you wish to upgrade, It ill say what level it can be upgraded to. The vast majority of items can't be upped to level 50, only the few top weapons and gear such as Heavy Ballistic Military Armor and M107s for example.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

Will i be able to get it up to max level, that being 50 though?

When you craft an item, you are shown what level it will be crafted at.

If you want it to be a higher level, you have the craft it and then upgrade it (one level at a time) to it's maximum. Each time you upgrade an item, you will need to spend fuel. Each item has it's own maximum level. You can't craft a level 50 Pocket Knife.

Certain items have extra requirements before they can be crafted e.g. a Level x Engineer. Without meeting all of those requirements, you can't craft the item.

Hopefully, this image explains it for you;

Example.jpg

RKane

RKane
  • 4 posts

Yes that cleared it up. Thanks a lot everyone.