Photo

All Survivors Randomly Incapacitated

incapacitated bug mission random end

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

k6ka

k6ka
  • 47 posts

While doing a mission in Newtown, I was telling one survivor to move to another spot when all of a sudden all my survivors instantly got incapacitated and the mission ended abruptly. The mission report showed all five survivors on the mission getting incapacitated, no loot, but I still got the XP I was supposed to get. I have no idea what happened because all I did was tell one survivor to move and this happened.

mON0e.jpg

I have no idea what the hell happened, but I'm pretty disappointed as I was doing very well on the mission, surviving an overwhelmingly large horde and getting my infected bounty filled up.

Dramoth

Dramoth
  • 33 posts

0 loot & all incapacitated happens if NONE were in green when timer ran out.  So pretty sure you just didn't notice you were out of time ;)

k6ka

k6ka
  • 47 posts

0 loot & all incapacitated happens if NONE were in green when timer ran out.  So pretty sure you just didn't notice you were out of time ;)

Nope, I had my eye on the timer and I had around two minutes left. Pretty sure that was not the cause.

314R

314R
  • 95 posts

did you throw a grenade on all your survivors?

Dramoth

Dramoth
  • 33 posts

Is it possible you accidentally exited? Or indeed threw a grenade, as there is a bug that causes every click to throw one if you have any equipped.

It happens when switching screens mid-mission, alt-tabbing etc.

k6ka

k6ka
  • 47 posts

Sorry for the late response, this thread left my radar for some reason. No, I didn't have any grenades or any active gear with me at the time.

Dramoth

Dramoth
  • 33 posts

Then it seems you were thrown out of mission for some weird reason, hopefully it was a one-timer and not a new bug lifting it's ugly head. 

Anyhows, merry Z-MAS!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: incapacitated, bug, mission, random end