Speaking Of Offensive...

chat offensive

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Sam_McLane

Sam_McLane
  • 3 posts

removed per request

Edited by Sam_McLane, 18 December 2014 - 02:50 PM.

Sam_McLane

Sam_McLane
  • 3 posts

removed per request

Edited by Sam_McLane, 18 December 2014 - 02:50 PM.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

The Official line about reporting offensive people on Chat is as follows; 

There has been a flurry of people posting complaints about other people making offensive comments in the chat system.  To counter this, I would ask that you consider the following before posting such a complaint:

1. Is it really offensive? 
Something has to be truly offensive for us to consider banning someone over it, or it has to be a very clear breach of out ToS.  If someone is just calling you an ass then you are much better off using the block and mute options that are provided and moving on with your life.

2. Get proof.  

You may be the most honest person in the world, but this is the internet and people have been known to lie.  A screen shot will suffice, but if it has been found to be doctored in anyway, you can expect to have your account suspended.

3. Don't post it on the forums

This will only lead to flame wars and will result in me not liking you very much.  Instead, send it to support@deadzonegame.com and leave it at that.  

And most importantly, don't waste our time.  If you start flooding us with every little thing then we are more likely just to suspend your account. 

http://forum.conarti...people-in-chat/

PS, might be worth removing this from the forums and sending it to the developers via email

ObsidianChief

ObsidianChief
  • 175 posts

This really should be stopped. That guy should be glad i wasn't there or there would have been war......

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chat, offensive