Photo

Refresh Error

scavenging mission pinedale 4hoursmissiontime

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

geraldherbosa

geraldherbosa
  • 3 posts

Hey, today dec 24 2014, im on a mission in pinedale street and was scavenging until the game stated the refresh error, pls refresh the browser blah blah blah. As far as internet connection speed is concerned, i have no problem since i checked it the moment i saw the problem. the main problem is this, i scavenged a unique rifle and some good purple items before the problem came out. when i refresh the game, my survivors just pretend to go in that failed mission because of the problem and will come back after 4 hours and the unique and other items that i had scavenged is gone, literally there are no items in the mission report. help me pls. im a normal player and unique is very precious to someone like me that has no DMU

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts
From the support FAQ

5. Game Crash Lost Items

Problem: The game/browser/OS/computer crashed and I lost a super-awesome-kickass rare item! Can I get it back!?

Solution: That is most unfortunate! Unfortunately, we do not keep logs of item-drops-to-players, as this data would become extremely large and extremely expensive to store. We cannot give you back your amazing rare item. In the case of a large-scale or rare severe server failure or data loss, we may apply appropriate measures to compensate players if we deem this to be an appropriate course of action.

geraldherbosa

geraldherbosa
  • 3 posts

oh too bad. anyway thank you for answering. merry christmas.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: scavenging, mission, pinedale, 4hoursmissiontime