support

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Jeudh6733

Jeudh6733
  • 2 posts

where's this so called "link"...?

Contacting the staff

Where to find a list of the board moderators and administrators.

Help Topic: Contacting the staff
If you need to contact a moderator, or simply wish to view the complete administration team, you can click the link 'The moderating team' found at the bottom of the main board page. This list will show you administrators and moderators. 

Note that you can report content to all staff by pressing the "Report" button when viewing the content.

I don't see it anywhere!!!

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts
You can't see moderators because there aren't any. The devlopers moderate this (and the game) themselves.

If you want information about staff, why not try the company website?

kahni

kahni
  • 2 posts

omfg i want contacts asap like someone 2 talk 2 none of this email crap

HAVE HUGE ISSUES

CONTACT ASAP PLEASE

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,179 posts

The company has a total of six employees, as such they can't offer 24-7 tech support..  As such you will never get live person to to person support.

Emailing support at support@deadzonegame.com is really your only/best option.  I suppose you could have a "contact us" button, which kicks you to a form to fill out.  But for that you'd need a valid email address for them to respond to.  In effect you'd just be putting a one-way email client here on the forums.   Emailing them directly (again at support@deadzonegame.com) accomplishes the same thing (puts a support "ticket" in their email inbox).

They're also based in Australia, so their office hours are roughly 9AM to 6PM (their time).   Monday through Friday through Friday during those hours you will get the quickest response.   It's not the only time they support the game, but it is the time they're in the office and offer relatively quick support.

moobier57

moobier57
  • 61 posts

Yes i need someone to check why i can't play i load and i can't connect to server i can't play at all i can't even finish a mission all i do is refresh can you have a developer look at my game and please fix so i can play and please get back with me and let me know what i need to do tyvm

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: support