I Just Want To Say Thank You

Thanks Con Sev Devteam

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Noob

Noob
  • 144 posts

POPULAR

NOT. You've disappointed me and everyone else for the last time. 5 months since I started playing this game, and you've accomplished almost NOTHING and made the game worse.

Your lies and deception are not worth anyone's time anymore. Con is a corrupt monster.

Edited by Noob, 16 March 2015 - 02:01 PM.

Rising Phoenix

Rising Phoenix
  • 610 posts

It's nice to see someone just dedicate a post as thanks to the makers of this amazing game. My heartfelt thanks to Con and Co. for making and expanding this Flash game, and generally putting up with the complaints on the forums and in chat, and everything in between, all with a team of 6. That's probably more than I could ever manage.

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

I agree with those points, Although i'd change "not slow" to "relatively fast" *trollface*

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

Thanks Noob!

I thought I'd responded to this thread over the break but I obviously didn't. Probably lost it amongst all the spam.

All I can say is we try. We truly appreciate the appreciation. We appreciate you guys too.

gansai

gansai
  • 166 posts

Thanks Noob!

I thought I'd responded to this thread over the break but I obviously didn't. Probably lost it amongst all the spam.

All I can say is we try. We truly appreciate the appreciation. We appreciate you guys too.

con when i saw your reply i was like wtf did con just said NOOB to someone else then i realise it was his username XD

douevnliftm8

douevnliftm8
  • 57 posts

3.  They put up with the high volume of complaints. This can be very very frustrating I imagine since they work so hard on the game.

Always makes me wonder how much patience you'd have to have to give something you'd made to the world, only to have someone who didnt fully understand it say harsh things about it. I suppose that's the curse of being an artist.

But then I guess the hundreds and hundreds of thousands of players speak for themselves. :)

Yes definitely many thanks for your time creating this game, it's given me many hours of enjoyment in the evenings since I randomly discovered it.

I should get hold of some old school friends and let them know about this actually. ''Hey you remember those breaktimes in high we spent in the computer room on that game seeing who could get furthest?'' ''Oh yeah, that Last Stand game, that was cool.'' ''Yeah, well, there's an mmo now.'' #mindsblown

Noob

Noob
  • 144 posts

I just want to say thanks for this game. I look at the forums and I feel that there just isn't enough understanding/praise for the challenges that the development team undergo with this game.

Con and crew I just feel are too nice. Here are the things I appreciate about the team...

1.  They could have been a lot more aggressive to milk more money out of this game and its players, and to restrict free players a lot more, but they don't.

2.  Actively post on forums and reading feedback/responses.

3.  They put up with the high volume of complaints. This can be very very frustrating I imagine since they work so hard on the game.

4.  Constantly fixing and making updates, not slow.

5.  Securing the game by effectively reducing cheaters/hackers (that's a big one)

6.  Intelligently preventing exploitation of the game (ex. fuel for crafting to prevent market saturation) and things of that nature. (Another big plus)

Probably many more things I can't even imagine/see. And, all of this with 6 people running the company. 6 people...I don't think people understand how hard that is, especially being on the opposite side of the world (Australia) with conflicting timezones. And yet, they've expanded further, adding this game to the Yahoo! server. It's pretty remarkable as a grassroots developer with what I imagine is a small budget since there are only 6 people.

Anyways, I just wanted to say I appreciate a lot, and I understand simple things like being polite on forums (both to you and other respective players) is good because you don't know how hard the other person has it.

Thank you Con and team.

I hereby take back EVERYTHING I said. This game is now officially a PAY-TO-WIN model catering to the wealthy elite and milking the cash cow now for all it's worth.

Con can go to hell.

JeGaRo13

JeGaRo13
  • 55 posts

I hereby take back EVERYTHING I said. This game is now officially a PAY-TO-WIN model catering to the wealthy elite and milking the cash cow now for all it's worth.

Con can go to hell.

yeah its a free to play! then become PAY to WIN when they start to introduced war :)

Edited by akin2plz, 16 March 2015 - 02:53 PM.

gansai

gansai
  • 166 posts

NOT. You've disappointed me and everyone else for the last time. 5 months since I started playing this game, and you've accomplished almost NOTHING and made the game worse.

Your lies and deception are not worth anyone's time anymore. Con is a corrupt monster.

never liked any of your post before but this is the only post i'm agreed seriously con you make a really bad move this time Good Luck because i decided its not worth spending any more money on the game ANYMORE...I never really love a game and spend over 300$ on a freaking game before i found this game 2 years ago and its really worth for it but not anymore now the game are going from fere to play to pay to play now...

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

Butthurt much?

Also, dick move making a praisefull post that gains many likes, only to turn it into a hatefull one.

Even from an angry customer I'd expect more then just this.

Edited by Tacticool Trumpet, 17 March 2015 - 01:41 PM.

Pro_Tyle

Pro_Tyle
  • 148 posts

I think maybe we should be able to revoke our votes

I still love and play this game even after all this trouble and thats what I up voted for, not this rant

Buue

Buue
  • 657 posts
That edit just over free upgrades???
I was never affected my the upgrades cause I never upgrade, nothing to upgrade but that one FAL I traded away...

Buue

Buue
  • 657 posts
Really? Or you just made that up? If that is true, I'll stick with 4 hour return times :) But I am sure you are making it up.

Edited by SpicyBlobs, 18 March 2015 - 01:51 AM.

bob sagad

bob sagad
  • 271 posts

Atleast Con speaks to us -__-

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Thanks, Con, Sev, Devteam