Photo

U.c.p.d. P.r.t. (union City Police Department Public Relations Team)

Prevent wars Diplomacy Problems

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts

Under construction! 

UCPDPRT_zps8828f721.jpg
Credits to Korbak for making this awesome/epic/cool/unbelievable picture.

Table of Contents:
I. Introduction/Purpose
II. U.C.P.D. FAQs
III. When reporting
IV. Making Treaties
V. List of treaties with other alliances

VI. Notes

I. Introduction/Purpose:

The Public Relations Team (PRT) is a branch of U.C.P.D. and directly tied to it. Started simply just because to stop the use of force/aggression between us and an opposing force to avoid M.A.D.. It later evolved to fix problems about the complains of the players/alliances on us. This team had dealt many issues like "Dead Zone Scholars" complaining of a player due to threatening it's member, specifically the leader. Relations with other alliances like "RaidCo". We also made treaties with other alliances, "Dead Zone Scholars", "Siege Alliance", "Saviour of Humanity" and many more.

II. FAQ's about U.C.P.D. (under construction):
What is the U.C.P.D. alliance:
U.C.P.D. is an alliance that primarily helps players and is a friendly alliance. We don't raid that much as we only help one another in the game and we're not focused on raiding. We only raid if 1.) A player constantly attacks our members 2.) If it's an enemy 3.) If the player is on a bounty list. Currently, we are not regulating on how much we raid as different members have different point of view.

Is U.C.P.D. a bully:
No. It's only the attitude of the members that causes the image of U.C.P.D. to be changed. From the start of the U.C.P.D., we only encountered 3 members with abusive behavior and all of them has been dealt with. Those 3 members heavily affected our reputation as the truth(we think it's not the proper word, help?) was spread quickly. The attitude of our members does not immediately reflect the image of our alliance.

You're making players that raided our members quit the game using the "If a member is raided, we will retaliate and raid non-stop":
Yes, we used that strategy before but as the time passes by, many thought of it as inappropriate because it could make the players quit and we're just griefing him/her. We decided to have time limit in this strategy, but as the time passes by and the bounty update is coming nearer, we slowly phase out this strategy and we just decided to use the bounty office as a retaliation tool. Just a week before the bounty update, we immediately stopped this strategy as we only have few resources at a time.

III. When reporting

Please post a true report, not a lie as it doesn't do anything. You may report if a member 1.) is threatening you. 2.) Harasses you constantly 3.) Verbally bullying you 4.) Scammed you. It doesn't mean that if those are only listed, those are the only times that you can report a member. There are still many things that a member can do so that you can report him/her. When posting a report, please put out details as much as possible so we can really know what we're dealing with. Pictures or videos can be a massive help, please provide if you have. We won't know the attitude of our members if you don't report them, we can't stay on the chat rooms 24/7 to monitor the attitudes of our members. We're basically empty-headed about our members if none is reporting them and all of a sudden, you blame the entire alliance for being negligent about their members.

IV. Making Treaties

From time to time, we are receiving treaty requests from other alliances, we accept it as we are a friendly alliance and we can provide a mutual defense. We can also provide logistics support for other alliances like giving resources, weapons, gears, etc.. We too make treaties with other alliances, if the alliances is not that strong, we'll provide support for them. When making treaties with us, please post what are the conditions that you want. We will give the conditions to our members and see if they agree or not.

V. List of alliances with treaties (under construction):
Dead Zone Scholars

Siege Alliance

Saviour of Humanity

Note: You may still post reports, complaints, clarifications, etc. with us even if this thread is under construction.

Spoiler

Edited by Rain08, 08 September 2013 - 01:42 AM.

Herpderphurrdurr

Herpderphurrdurr
  • 460 posts

I am the head of the UCPD PRT. Any grievances with the UCPD can be settled with me as a moderator.

Herpderphurrdurr

Herpderphurrdurr
  • 460 posts

As of now I have left the UCPD and all it's groups, do not look for me regarding issues of the UCPD. I left on my own accord.

rjayoneohone

rjayoneohone
  • 165 posts

Well that escalated quickly :D 

Stg Jonny

Stg Jonny
  • 436 posts
Name        : Jonny
Nickname  : Stg Jonny
Playing on : Armor Games
Level         : 38

Experience:
- Reporting players for breaking Terms and conditions.
- keeping the peace around chat.
- Good at making friends
- Controversial popularity
- Open to ideas. 
- Good at getting results.

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts

Well that escalated quickly :D

He left because of communication problems, and that's our biggest problem, when we're on the field, it's like everyone is talking for the group.
PS: If you're inside the group, you'll see why.

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

^ha, having a known scammer on your public relations team seems like a great idea...good luck jonny ^_^

Edited by Sandro_Jern, 15 May 2013 - 05:13 AM.

Gray

Gray
  • 331 posts

^ha, having a known scammer on your public relations team seems like a great idea...good luck jonny ^_^

I concur, having a person on PR with bad relations all around? Not a good idea, its like asking Osama Bin Ladin to become a counselor and a consultant for all of Afghanistan. 

Stg Jonny

Stg Jonny
  • 436 posts

perhaps u and herp should use this new UCPD PRT alliance to help yourself and your relation ship with UCPD?

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

perhaps u and herp should use this new UCPD PRT alliance to help yourself and your relation ship with UCPD?

1) That is not how you spell relationship

2) What?

Stg Jonny

Stg Jonny
  • 436 posts

1) That is not how you spell relationship

2) What?

some beef happened between herp, rain and the ucpd. some leader ship issues or something so they run off to start their own  version of ucpd.

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts
Like I stated above jonny, not for recruitment but for telling us problems about us. The communication problem is beig fixed now.

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 563 posts

I like this idea...props to you guys for doing this!

Korbak

Korbak
  • 224 posts

up

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,649 posts

some beef happened between herp, rain and the ucpd. some leader ship issues or something so they run off to start their own  version of ucpd.

Jonny stop spamming , Sincerely Raid Co

Masky

Masky
  • 301 posts

Jonny stop spamming , Sincerely Raid Co

Silly Max, "RaidCo" isn't how you spell your name. ^_^

Refer to the thread, no one can speak on behalf of the entire group (Not even I can), not even jokes are exceptions man :P

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,649 posts

Silly Max, "RaidCo" isn't how you spell your name. ^_^

Refer to the thread, no one can speak on behalf of the entire group (Not even I can), not even jokes are exceptions man :P

damn, IMMA COMEDIAN HOW AM I SUPPOSE TA DO THIS

Korbak

Korbak
  • 224 posts

My new image looks great here :P

Edited by Korbak, 03 July 2013 - 05:14 AM.

Korbak

Korbak
  • 224 posts

Con locked our main topic because of headache he got with our war in comments.

Will post all new things here, until main topic is unblocked  http://forum.conarti...ice-department/

Stg Jonny

Stg Jonny
  • 436 posts
Hello ucpd PR I need help. Ppl in game seem to talk badly about me. Can u do some PR campaigns out on the field to improve my relations with the community?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Prevent wars, Diplomacy, Problems