Account Suspended

Account Suspended Mistake

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

levidisonglo

levidisonglo
  • 9 posts

Dear Con Artist,

I've been playing Dead Zone for some months now on a daily basis and everything seems to be OK.  I've spent some money purchasing fuel and keys with my PayPal account too.

Until today.  The Zombie Santa deemed me a cheater and suspended my account.

i don't know why they taught I was cheating,  but I assure you all,  I am not a cheater.  This is a mistake.  Maybe a glitch in your system, but I know this is a mistake.

By the way,  If my account does not log in after 5 days,  my Alliance (The Outcasts) will kick me out.  

So,  if you would be so kind in the spirit of the holiday cheer,  please re-activate my account.  I am one of your loyal customers.

Thanks,

LeviDisonglo / Teddy Walker

TheGrudge

TheGrudge
  • 5 posts

The same has happened with Me today. My Account has been suspended for supposed cheating. I'm not happy at all

levidisonglo

levidisonglo
  • 9 posts

I know right?  It's not cool for being called a cheater, specially if my full name is on the account.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

I know right?  It's not cool for being called a cheater, specially if my full name is on the account.

Do you know what else is not cool?

Ignoring the message that would have popped up on your gae screen telling you to email the developers.

Advertising your ful name as a suspected cheater probably isn't the smartest move either

levidisonglo

levidisonglo
  • 9 posts

I did not advertise my full name to be called a cheater.  I used it as my account name in Armor Games.  I did not received any message informing me to email the developers.

DJfriede

DJfriede
  • 888 posts

support@deadzonegame.com

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

As the other guys have said, shoot us an email with your User ID's and we'll take a look.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Account, Suspended, Mistake